• conleeper
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mcfatcat
    Options
    HOLY COW YOU LOOK FINNNEEEEEE!!!! :D
  • wallacam194
    Options
    Ill admit it, depending on my mood i usually don't read the long stories and scroll straight down to the pictures but i read your story and i am so glad i did! you have accompished so much and WORKED for what you got out of it! amazing job! you should be so proud of yourself! :)
  • Anuwe28
    Options
    If you could do it so can I!! Good job lady!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    What you did was brilliant and inspiring and you look awsome. I am the same height and I have lost almost 50 pounds. And yes, my but hurts in the movie theater. and it is colder, especialy in canada.
    Love your story, I hope to have one like that of my own.
    Good job.
  • Belinda658
    Belinda658 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Awesome congrats!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Fuzzy socks and a sore tail bone are a small price to pay. :-)
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like a completely new person! great work!! very inspiring!
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    mission accomplished you look incredible!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jbeverly21176
    Options
    Amazing results, you did a wonderful job!
  • mstissa02
    mstissa02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!! Your story is inspirational for those who want to lose a large amount of weight! Now, I know I can do it & it is doable!
  • trenley
    trenley Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WHAAAAAAT! This is crazy impressive
  • AmiC0717
    AmiC0717 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story and your sense of humor and true strength just came out in each sentence. Very proud of you!
  • HotDolphinMama
    HotDolphinMama Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    bump***
  • cola567
    cola567 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amazing well done!
  • Denisegp37
    Denisegp37 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i can't believe it! I am 5'4 and I started at 234 after having my baby. I look a lot like your before pics. My baby is 18 months and I am now at 207 and struggling daily. You are an inspiration. I relate to your background story and I too love food. Thank you for showing me that it can be done. Your body looks amazing!!! I sometimes think that my body will never look good even if I lose the weight, but now I can see that that is not true. CONGRATS!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Amazing transformation, congrats!
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. Just goes to show you no matter how busy you are if you are dedicated and determined you will succeed.:drinker:
  • princessd3b
    princessd3b Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE STUNNING!!!! What a story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!