Random ABC game...

Options

Replies

• lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    I can't stand how high groceries are...and my husband is like can u spend less than 100.00

(YEAH right...buy crap to pack lunches, feed 4 dogs and a cat and have something for dinner each night....yeah...that going to h appen...not)
  • thisisjl
    thisisjl Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Just got to super coupon ;-) I love couponing but ya adding in food for the animals no way. Back to college days of eatting Ramen noodles ;-)
  • lisa28115
    Options
    Keep the coupons with me but I have noticed since the groceries have gone up there aren't as many good coupons or sales like I use to find...boo !!!
  • thisisjl
    Options
    Let me ask you this have you ever went on Coupons.com? They sometimes have some great coupons. Last year at Christmas I got two movies the were both originally like 12-15 full price they were on sale but Coupons.com also had a $6 coupon I ended up getting them for $3 it was sweet because they were movies my kids had on their lists! Food coupons are so-so there. I tend to stock up on stuff when my local supermarket has stuff bogo
  • lisa28115
    Options
    Let me ask you this have you ever went on Coupons.com? They sometimes have some great coupons. Last year at Christmas I got two movies the were both originally like 12-15 full price they were on sale but Coupons.com also had a $6 coupon I ended up getting them for $3 it was sweet because they were movies my kids had on their lists! Food coupons are so-so there. I tend to stock up on stuff when my local supermarket has stuff bogo

Most of the time that is where I get my coupons~~~as far as gift or toy coupons they usually don't havea coupon on what my kid wants....I try to stock up during bogo and use my coupons but even those are somewhat few and far between ....i had tons of laundry detergernt and never bought it unless it was on sale and I had a coupon now I am almost out...i used to get good coupons for dogfood too...i cna just tell a differnce in the sales prices and coupons lately
  • Karrie262
    Karrie262 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Never have I used coupons from there; although I have looked. Being unemployed makes shopping quite a pain in the *kitten*. I can't seem to find stuff that I'd actually use on that website...
  • lisa28115
    Options
    Often they don't ....like I said earlier I can tell that they have cut down on the good coupons...meaning ones u actually can use as the prices for groceries have gone up
  • thisisjl
    Options
    Paper (news) is where I get most of my coupons from, I get the coupon "ads" on Sundays and the store circulars. I spend probably 2 hours going through which stores have what on sale and where can I get the best deals. I also make sure to take advantage of double coupon days and using both manufactures coupons and store coupons when I can.
  • lisa28115
    Options
    Quite right you are JL~~~~I check the ads and print out coupons and people bring me theirs from the paper
  • thisisjl
    Options
    Really all you can do! Do you have an Aldi's near you? It's my second favorite store for food.
  • lisa28115
    Options
    Really all you can do! Do you have an Aldi's near you? It's my second favorite store for food.

seems that we do but they don't always have everything I need and i hate packing my own groceries
  • thisisjl
    Options
    Tell you the truth I'm all out of nifty money saving tips!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Understand that money should be spent carefully
  • lisa28115
    Options
    Very wise advise this day and time
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    well, you are very right