100 pushups challege!

Options
^ Challenge * i get too excited to spell sometimes*
I have the free 100 pushups app program on my phone and its also online you can google it. its a program that can get basically anyone to do 100 pushups in one sitting. :):) I have to share this because the first time i tried i could do 7 boy pushups and lastnight. 2 weeks into my program i did 60 :) Gosh do i ever love this. at the end of 6 weeks ill post my before and after pictures. any one is welcome to join me in this! its awesome! its only a few minutes 3 times a week and the improvement is so drastic i feel great.

Replies

• plaingirly
    Options
    Wow - well done!

I can do maybe 2 boy push ups - I am a weakling!

My phone doesn't do apps. :sad:

Can't imagine being able to do 100 push ups ever!
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    you dont need the app check it out
    http://hundredpushups.com/
    anyone can do it! if you can do 2 you are on your way
    i never used to be able to do one :)
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely doing this & sharing with Facebook! I would say from experience, I'm in rank #2 (5-10 decent man push-ups)
  • JingleMuffin
    Options
    yay!!!!
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I started this 2 weeks ago, and could only do 13 at first. I started on Level 3. I am supposed to take my second test today or tomorrow, but the 2nd week, day 3, I did 25 in my last set, and that was after doing 4 previous sets, so a HUGE improvement. I'll let you know how many I do. Recovering from a 10 mile run right now... :)
  • JingleMuffin
    Options
    Heck to the yes! im on the end of my 2nd week and ive got to do an exhaustion test today. so we will see how that goes!
  • natalie412
    Options
    I only did 27 in my exhaustion test. I find that first set to be one of the hardest though. However, an improvement from 13 to 27 in 2 weeks is not bad. I'm pretty happy!
  • JingleMuffin
    Options
    exactly! i did 21. from 7 to 21 is pretty dece!
  • newmanmb463
    newmanmb463 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Interesting...I may just give this a try.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    I found this a while ago but never got around to doing it. Might give it a go now
  • TommiEgan
    TommiEgan Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I used to be able to do 86 push ups back before I got injured. I am in! 45 today.
  • EmLikesToWin
    Options
    Love it! I'm in too!! My personal trainer has been on at me about my push ups lately. At the moment I can do about 23 boy push ups without stopping but would love to be able to do 100 :)
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing this! I didn't know such a thing existed. I started doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and when it came time to do the pushups I just pretty much collapsed on the floor... I have such terrible upper body strength. I think having a program to work with would really help me! I'm at least willing to give it a shot.
  • JingleMuffin
    Options
    i cant belive how much better my upper body is now! im on week three and its totally worth sticking with. I'd reccomend this program to anyone.
  • sabreguy
    Options
    Hi all this is my very first post I need to drop 130 lbs I am going to try the pushups. I could use friends how
    does that work?

Jesse
  • gregarybrown72
    gregarybrown72 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This is great! I've been looking for a cool,simple, effective way to do a Calisthenics. I just printed week 1 of the push ups and sit ups. I'm going the do pull ups also. Here's the link: http://twentypullups.com/node/1
  • natalie412
    Options
    exactly! i did 21. from 7 to 21 is pretty dece!
    Wow - we both improved by exactly 14 pushups!
  • JingleMuffin
    Options
    nice! tonight is my first workout for week 3! im on a roll :)