Chocolate craving buster

Options
I have to share that I have found an awesome, lo-cal treat that kicks chocolate cravings. It is the Jello Mousse Dark Chocolate Indulgence, and it is amazing!! One container is only 60 calories and sugar-free. I highly suggest you go get some if you are missing a little chocolate in your life! :-)

I have been known to put a little fat-free whipped cream on top too!

Replies

• shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Yumm that sounds awesome
  • healthymommy42011
    Options
    thanks for the tip! :)
  • Debbak710
    Debbak710 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestion. I am always looking for an alternative to my "drug" of choice, chocolate! I also like Jello sugar free fat free pudding.
  • christieb143102
    christieb143102 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    add two scoops of cool whip lite on top (frozen or not) and its delightful. honestly, i drizzled a tad bit of chocolate syrup on top too :)
    80 or so cals and its really really good!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    that would be great if we could get it in the UK...really not looking forward to Easter, it's REAL hard shopping at the moment, with all the shops full of eggs and chocolate. I ALMOST gave in and got a bag of maltesers but I was strong, but thinking about Chocolate a lot :-(
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I have the dark chocolate jello mousse and personally think it's terrible. It's like eating chocolate flavored air. Anyone want my leftovers? If I'm going to have chocolate, I prefer to have something I can sink my teeth into or really moosh around my mouth, kwim?
  • shellshalla
    shellshalla Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    There's also a JELLO pudding that is sugar free with only 60 calories that is called Cinnamon Roll that is sooooooo good. They also have a caramel flavored one too. These really help my sweet cravings!
  • jessicael
    jessicael Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have to share that I have found an awesome, lo-cal treat that kicks chocolate cravings. It is the Jello Mousse Dark Chocolate Indulgence, and it is amazing!! One container is only 60 calories and sugar-free. I highly suggest you go get some if you are missing a little chocolate in your life! :-)

I have been known to put a little fat-free whipped cream on top too!

OMG!! I do the exact same thing!!! My mom told me about them and I thought well I could try it, and now I love them as an after dinner chocolate fix. I also take it out of the container and put it in a little bowl with a ltitle whipped cream, it makes it seem like theres more there and it almost feels like cheating :bigsmile:
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    One of the best things for a chocolate craving is a Healthy Choice Premium Fudge Bar. It's sugar free and has 100 calories. It's really chocolatey and creamy and really good. It's also good for an ice cream craving,.
  • salliegal
    Options
    Yes! Those are awsome. Also - they make sugar free chocolate popcicles & Dreamcicles YUM!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I also think they're terrible, DrBorkBork. My supervisor had one & let me try it. We agreed it was a total waste of money & calories.

They're nutritionless. :indifferent:

Hey, what about some chocolate frozen yogurt with active cultures? 90 calories for 1/2 a cup plus it has protein and calcium and some other vitamins & minerals. Chop up a couple strawberries on top and you're in 100 calorie bliss. :smile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I really like the yoplait chocolate raspberry delights. 100 calories per cup. The lemon torte ones are really good too.
  • aawh
    aawh Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have the dark chocolate jello mousse and personally think it's terrible. It's like eating chocolate flavored air. Anyone want my leftovers? If I'm going to have chocolate, I prefer to have something I can sink my teeth into or really moosh around my mouth, kwim?

I agree, I thought these were awful too! Very weird texture and odd chocolate flavor. The last few I froze before eating and that made it a little better, but I definitely will not be buying those again! Ingredients are questionable too.
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    These are a little more, but they do the trick:

Smart Ones Double Fudge Cake....170 calories
    Skinny Cow Mint Ice cream Sandwiches (they're huge...you can cut them in half).....140 calories for a whole!
  • sdmoran
    sdmoran Posts: 1
    Options
    You can also try the vitamuffin tops. Double Chocolate, they are full of fiber and only one point on WW. It's like eating a brownie!