Tea Anyone?

Options
atamrowski
atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
Who likes tea? What is your favorite flavor? I would like to start a tea bag exchange. If anyone is interested in this fun holiday theme, I need 5 people to message me their addresses.

Replies

• shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh, i love tea but only drink loose teas. My favourite is Sweet Almond followed closely by Spring Cherry Blossom and Vanilla Early Grey,
  • severnc
    severnc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i love tea, i think i drink at least a liter a day.
    my favourite is anything with rooibos - especially rooibos with chai spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves etc.) i also love classic peppermint, green tea, white tea and, of course, black tea with a splash of milk!

i can't do an exchange this holiday, since i live in istanbul turkey :)
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I love Lipton green tea with acai and blueberry. I usually add agave to sweeten it. :)
  • sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I also love tea. I drink a cup every morning. But I'm pretty boring as I pretty much only drink English Breakfast types.
  • justiningham
    justiningham Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Yorskhire tea, PG tips or English Breakfast - with a spash of milk!
  • Natashadb
    Options
    I love all tea. Being South African Rooibos is a favourite! I am trying to stick to lots of Green Tea at the moment, and camomile in the evenings.
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever try Sugar Cookie tea by Celestial Seasonings?
  • sammi565
    Options
    Yes to the Sugar Cookie, and it was ... ew yuck! Totally non drinkable, threw that cup away (as did the person I was with) and left the rest at a boat dock. The gingerbread one though is AMAZING. :) Do you know who sells them this year? I want to send some to my husband (he's deployed) and I haven't seen them in stores yet... :(
  • AvalonsUnicorn
    AvalonsUnicorn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Walmart does I bought the Ginger bread one yumm!
  • ynotcycle
    ynotcycle Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    "Who likes tea? What is your favorite flavor? I would like to start a tea bag exchange. SEEMS LEGIT. Insert meme.."

My favorites are basic Sen-Cha from Yama moto, and Silver Needle from Teavana. If Teavana even still has that it's been awhile since I bought any.

In a pinch or at a friends house, Special Gunpowder is OK for a boost.

As far as lunches etc, whatever unsweet the restaurant has. In the case of Jason's Deli, the Black Currant is yummy,