TELL YOUR SECRET

Options

Replies

• taekwonkenpo
    Options
    All the good ones end in "o" -TMNT

What about Rapheal..........................So disrespectful. :smile:

I Have ground Yak in my Freezer

That was the point, it's a Michelangelo quote from the movie.

You can quote a ninja turtle movie. I can't even do that. Make sure to tell your friends you started your day by quoting a ninja turtle movie. lol :bigsmile:
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    Tell us your secret

I am in prison right now.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I have a fear of children who come out of no where in the middle of the dark. ie: You are alone in your house, in the dark watching tv and a random child pops from behind the stairs.

enhanced-buzz-28565-1350069677-3.jpg
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Options
    Want to hear mine.....................Here it is....................this is big.......................don't faint.................I am not really a Ninja Turtle. :sad:

Damn you just crushed my dreams of finally meeting a Ninja Turtle. This is not tubular
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    I am Shy around female's.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I have to poop.
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    I have a fear of children who come out of no where in the middle of the dark. ie: You are alone in your house, in the dark watching tv and a random child pops from behind the stairs.

Watch this! Right now.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgVvDkoo7v8
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I have a MFP crush on jessicalynn75, but she knows that already. :-)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Options

Watch this! Right now.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgVvDkoo7v8

You are def not an Awesome turtle.....LMAO

I saw that the other day. Dude if I was in that elevator I would have kicked that little girl. It wouldn't be my fault...that is just my reaction.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    I tell the truth.. even when I lie
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    I lie...Even when telling the truth. :tongue:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I shot the sheriff.

Sheriff John Brown always hated me,
    For what, I don't know:
    Every time I plant a seed,
    He said kill it before it grow -
    He said kill them before they grow.
  • LaAliceUm7
    Options
    This isn't where I posted this!
  • CierraLouise
    Options
    I have WAY to many lol
  • LaAliceUm7
    Options
    *sigh... Im a chubby chaser :P I work on my diet for all I am worth but the minute I start dating... I am picturing him in a speedo pool side eatting margerine on butter cookies. Vegan butter cookies but you get my point :P

My friends tell me that it is about feeding him so I won't eat it...but they are wrong LOL. Chubby guys are snuggley :) ... and I am part Italian LOL Don't get me wrong. I am not completely shallow. I have dated slim guys. I was madly inlove with this tall slim muscle bound guy at one point...but he had a great personality!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    My secret?

My honest to goodness real true no bull**** secret?

My heart has magic powers.

That's ok... no one else believes me either. But if you ever need to feel as though you could handle going up against the whole world, let me know and I'll arm you properly.
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    *sigh... Im a chubby chaser :P I work on my diet for all I am worth but the minute I start dating... I am picturing him in a speedo pool side eatting margerine on butter cookies. Vegan butter cookies but you get my point :P

My friends tell me that it is about feeding him so I won't eat it...but they are wrong LOL. Chubby guys are snuggley :) ... and I am part Italian LOL Don't get me wrong. I am not completely shallow. I have dated slim guys. I was madly inlove with this tall slim muscle bound guy at one point...but he had a great personality!

i don't know if i'm a "chubby chaser" but i find it sickly satisfying to force other people to eat and have none
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    iseedeadpeople.jpg \m/
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    i don't know if i'm a "chubby chaser" but i find it sickly satisfying to force other people to eat and have none

You sound like my mother-in-law.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I have to poop.

I pooped.