would love motivating friends!

Options
Hey, I'm annie and I really need to lose about 30/40lbs. I'm going to see some family in March who I haven't seen in 5 years and I really want to feel and look better by then. Please add me! could do with some motivation as i know this is going to be really quite hard. I would love to meet new people on the same journey as me!
Annie

Replies

• mariefrance91
    mariefrance91 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    im also looking to lose 30some pounds by mid feb/beginning of march. with hard work and dedication, we can! ill add you
  • aliciabrigham
    Options
    I have more to lose, but I'm always looking for motivating friends! I have around 60 pounds to lose and I really want to lose it before July or August. I've slipped up the past couple of weeks, but today is a new day! I'll add you both!
  • amymichelle1226
    amymichelle1226 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have 23lbs left to lose, hoping to get there no later than April! I could always use more motivating friends :) Feel free to add me!!
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    We are all on that same journey! Good luck with all of your goals. Great support cast out here!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Hey, I have about 40lbs to lose as well. Everyone is free to add me, I'd always like more motivation :)
  • danner13
    danner13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I'm on here everyday :)
  • aareese4
    Options
    I did this for awhile about a year ago but I've fallen off track lately. I work at a restaurant where I get unlimited foods and pastries so I would really appreciate some extra motivation. Feel free to add me. Thanks guys!!
  • christol711
    Options
    Hello,
    My name is Crystal and i am also looking to lose 44 pounds. I would love to support each other. :)
  • G0julieG0
    Options
    Hi there!
    I just started myfitness pal and am trying to get motvated too! Just requested you as a friend... Let's shed these nasty pounds....
  • sakke777
    sakke777 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have also goal to drop around 30-40 pounds and would love to add friends to list of motivating MFP. Will send you a friend request shortly.
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I am on everyday.
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 35-40lbs also! I need motivation! I am sending friend request, and anyone can feel free to add me!