<-- This girl is on FIRE

Options

Replies

• Taimarra
    Options
    Wow, amazing! One of my dearest friends in the world also suffers from Lupus. Having watched her struggle with her medications and her body and her flare-ups, I know it's hard and often disheartening to struggle through that and weight loss on top of it. I have nothing but respect for all the work you've put into yourself. Congratulations!
  • TayPat24
    TayPat24 Posts: 131
    Options
    my boyfriend was put on remicade a few months ago, he just started getting his strength back, and is (starting today actually) coming to the gym with me!

You look fabulous and have just given me even more motivation to work off and to love myself again!
    Thank you for sharing your story!
  • christou84
    christou84 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    So touching your story!!! I hope you get and feel better :)... Great job!!! You look awesome... You guys on MFP don't stop encouraging me every day :) Wish you the best :)
  • 84woolf
    84woolf Posts: 153
    Options
    This is really incredible - you really are an inspiration & you look like a babe! x
    Sincere congratulations on all your dedication & hardwork!
  • SweetWillie2
    SweetWillie2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, Great story
  • sakke777
    sakke777 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your inspirational story! You look fantastic and 10 years younger.
  • hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You are on FIRE!! What an inspirational story!! You look amazing. Great Job!!!!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • Cathcandoo
    Cathcandoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Marge....you give me goosebumps....I want to start out by saying....I feel absolutely honored and blessed to have gotten to know you through this journey....you are one of the most beautiful, spunky, alive persons I know...reflecting that beauty from the inside clear on out to what we see reflected in your gorgeous face!

You are an inspiration and your story motivates anyone....especially those facing physical odds to try to reach health goals....

You have worked your *kitten* off, doll and it shows....your success is a testament to your dedication, perseverance and the love you have for your family....because you wanted to get healthy to be around for them...you are living as much for them as yourself....your sacrifices have given them the most amazing Mother, Wife, Sister and Daughter....as well as giving us.....a most amazing and cherished Friend.....

So, from all those that love you....I want to thank you for all the strength you found to make your long road to good health a victory.....your success is our gain!

Love you, girl!!!
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What a great journey you are on. The smile and the sassy attitude that shows in some of your 'after' photos really tell the story. Congrats.
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I am so proud to consider you my friend. Your strength and determination is such an inspiration to me, as well as to all of those on your FL. You are an amazing, loving, beautiful person, both inside and out. Love you!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    nom nom nom
  • katattak73
    Options
    what a great story!! i will definately tell my mom who has lupus as well...thanks for your story!! how is your lupus now?
  • Dr_Flo
    Dr_Flo Posts: 465
    Options
    Marge,

Ive always supported you and know that you have done an amazing tranformation.
    To see it broken down like this though is something that brings it all to light.

I know you're a strong person and we've had many talks about where you are and where you've been.

Im very proud to say Im your friend. Im proud of everthing you've accomplished and excited to see the amazing things
    you are moving towards.

You're an amazing person, never forget that ! :flowerforyou:
  • mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Wow I love reading these stories, really helps me get up everyday and do it again! Thank you for sharing and CONGRATULATIONS!:love:
  • Cougarita65
    Cougarita65 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I am so thrilled for all your success you are a beautiful person. You always were, just now you feel better & I'm so very happy for you! Xoxo
  • Syndri
    Syndri Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You are truly inspirational ... congratulations! It just goes to show what is possible when we bite back and reclaim our lives. Good luck with the Lupus
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look fantastic! We have a friend with lupus and it has made her life very difficult with the flare ups. I am going to pass on the medicine name to her.
    Continued success on your journey.
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    This is just amazing. The pics are really inspiring.
  • InHerElement
    Options
    Ooo YEAH! On fire girl! You have inspird me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!