5'4" female 218 down to 120 pics

Options

Replies

• InPieces3
    Options
    Holy cow!!!!

Excuse me for a minute while I pick my jaw up off the keyboard.

You look amazing! Look at what you did!!!! You are amazing! The little engine that could comes to mind. You did it! WTG and Congratulations to you!!! ::Whew!::
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!!!!
  • jrojeck
    jrojeck Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hot! Congratulations! Your dedication paid off wonderfully.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! You look beautiful and healthy! What was your eating and exercise plan?:flowerforyou:
  • sunshine77081
    Options
    Excellent committment! You look great!
  • Bikini_Beast
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • skipperlk
    Options
    you look great!!!
  • lookgreatfast
    lookgreatfast Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    oh myy gosh..you look hot! Don't look anything above 18. My story is very similar to yours. I am the fat one of 3 sisters. The other 2 are size 0's, taller and more put together. I, on the other hand am the fat one that can't fit into clothes bec. of my butt, belly, thighs and fat arms. I have a 19 mo. old in the house who still doesn't sleep through the night and a 4 yr. old to run around with during the day...so I know what it's like to get stubborn and dedicated. i have just restarted this journey about 6 wks ago with it's ups and downs..but your story motivates me that I, too can do it if I set my mind to it. And yes, I don't like to get my pics taken bec. I hate the way I look. I hate going shopping as I don't fit into the clothes I or my husband like. Your post engourages that perhaps I might be able to to get somewhere too.
  • JCES10
    JCES10 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Amazing ! I don't know you but I'm proud of you... wow !
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I found this one a little late, but wanted to thank you for your inspiring post; what a wonderful story. Great job!
  • andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Your husbands like , yeah boy, I backed the RIGHT horse!
  • cattie79
    Options
    Yeah!! You are my new inspiration. Amazing!
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • purplekty
    purplekty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!! Great job!!!
  • allstarlolo
    Options
    AMAZING. You look fantastic, and I really, really hope to get there myself someday. BTW - your baby is really stinking cute.
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! You look beautiful.
  • Kellyeee2013
    Options
    HOT!
  • meaganh13
    meaganh13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow-what an inspiration!!
    U look amazing
  • Stac2004
    Stac2004 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am at out 5'4" and currently at 210. Thank you for this inspiration. I've been down in the dumps lately and this helps. I have a large frame so I just need to get down to 145 and that's a great weight for me.

Awesome awesome job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!