Replies

• rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    You look spectacular!
  • marinegirl92
    marinegirl92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Pom Poms waving in the air celebrating your hard work. You look beautiful! Thank you for sharing your story and pics. You're an inspiration!
  • SlimsLiftingMoreThanLipstick
    Options
    Love hearing stories like yours. Great job!
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    Great job!! bumping for later to see the progress pics!
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Totally inspriational and great job on your weight loss! You look amazing!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    You are so beautiful! That is such great work and dedication! Congrats!
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    awesome!!
  • greenmeena
    greenmeena Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. So inspirational!
    Have you heard of a book called The War Within by Dr. F. Chilton (I think)? It's about fighting inflammation through avoidance of certain foods. He developed it for a sister with rheumatoid arthritis, and it's amazing. Check it out!
    great job!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Amazing Story!!! Awesome Success!! Thanx so much for sharing your story with us. IT is so inspiring :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I will check out that book, thanks for sharing the title.

Also to all the ladies suffering from Lupus, we can learn to live with it ... I will happily support you. I can't give medical advice because I know nothing... but i will happily share my trials and tribulations with you. Thank you all so much for your kind words, it is very flattering.
  • scorpio007007
    scorpio007007 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats! what a great story! You look wonderful! I have similar inflammatory problems (but not Lupus) and kept gaining weight even w/ exercise, but luckily found an alternative clinic that immediately tested for allergies. My blood showed an allergic reaction to several foods including corn, soy, and yeast (all in carb-rich foods) so by removing those foods have been able to dodge the drugs (the doctor is pushing Enbrel) and feel much better so far.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    So Awesome...So So Awesome. Great work Great inspiration...and thanks for sharing the story.
  • scorpio007007
    scorpio007007 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Arthritis, psoriasis, diabetes, lupus--so many immune diseases. I have to say that having the IGG blood panel performed and getting the results that showed specific food allergens made a huge and miraculous change in my life! Once I quit eating the foods that triggered an allergic reaction weight started slipping away and my energy levels rose dramatically. I am here to say that removing those allergens has relieved the swelling and my blood sugar is almost back to normal.
  • Beardimino
    Options
    Truly AMAZING!!!!! you look great.:smile:
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Thank you for sharing your story and the before/after pictures!!
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - strong, healthy and just happy!
  • busymnmom
    Options
    Awesome story!!! You look fantastic!!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    You ARE on Fire - You Are HOT and Sizzling!!!!! Fantastic! THANKS for sharing!
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    *Rock that Body* :wink:

Sara
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow...that is awesome!! Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!