I am 5'9" and 125 lbs anyone else or close or goal?

Options
Hi all!! I am 5'9" and 125 lbs. Wondering if anyone else is or has a goal weight of that who would like to friend me.

Replies

• Yorda_x
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 5'10 157 and my goal is 120-130, you're already there I'm jealous!
  • hjensen2263
    hjensen2263 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and that is my exact goal weight! I am currently 132, so almost there!
  • donna_do_good
    Options
    Hey,

I'm 5' 10 my goals 133, 141 at the min, add me girlies as long as you ave a healthy attitude to food, I don't log food but so my diaries closed as i'm trying to do iit without having to log every bite I eat lol
  • amberdowns83
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 5'10 157 and my goal is 120-130, you're already there I'm jealous!

Two years ago my 3rd baby was born and I left the hospital weighing 176 lbs, my highest ever!! Its so nice to meet you
  • amberdowns83
    Options
    I am 5'9" and that is my exact goal weight! I am currently 132, so almost there!

Awesome good for you!
  • Yorda_x
    Options

Two years ago my 3rd baby was born and I left the hospital weighing 176 lbs, my highest ever!! Its so nice to meet you

Wow you've done so well then makes me feel like I can too! I had a ten pound baby girl three months ago and was 172 after the birth which is my highest so we're quite similar
  • amberdowns83
    Options

Wow you've done so well then makes me feel like I can too! I had a ten pound baby girl three months ago and was 172 after the birth which is my highest so we're quite similar

You can totally do it!! I got really frustrated at some points. We also breastfed which was awesome for weight loss!
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and 189.... I can't wait to get to 150! I don't know what my goal is quite yet since I haven't been that low since freshman year in high school lol!!
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Wow! 120-130 seems so low! I'm 5'11" and am currently 161 lbs and I only want to lose 6 more pounds. The only fat I have left to go is on my upper thighs/bum. You all must be super skinny! Just be careful that you're not getting too small. Stay healthy!
  • amberdowns83
    Options
    I am 5'9 and 189.... I can't wait to get to 150! I don't know what my goal is quite yet since I haven't been that low since freshman year in high school lol!!

Awesome goal best of luck!
  • amberdowns83
    Options
    Wow! 120-130 seems so low! I'm 5'11" and am currently 161 lbs and I only want to lose 6 more pounds. The only fat I have left to go is on my upper thighs/bum. You all must be super skinny! Just be careful that you're not getting too small. Stay healthy!

Thanks so much!!
  • honeybunchy123
    Options
    Hi! I hope your still on here! I am at 137 and 5'9. I want to get to 120. I have always been active and somewhat fit. But very unsatisfied with how bulky I look especially in pictures! Any helpful advice? What did you do to lose the weight? I am doing good so far. Eating whole unprocessed food and yoga. Going to gym for cardio today. Ive lost 4 pounds .
  • GCLyds
    GCLyds Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Oh wow what a goal. Hi five for underweight BMIs. Good luck!!
  • fitwithwhit88
    fitwithwhit88 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hoping to get to where most of you are already at! I'm 24, 5'9", and with a starting weight of 159 lbs. Working to get down to 135/140!
  • freedomis
    freedomis Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I hope you're still here! I added a few people from this page. Everyone has similar goals it seems. I am 5'9 133.4 wanting to be 125 lbs. Add me!
  • hollietkac
    hollietkac Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and have a goal weight of 155lbs based on my frame but who know! I used to never think I could get below 178 and now I'm at 166lbs :)
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    some of these goal weights are so low, it is shocking.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and my goal is 190lbs.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Oh wow what a goal. Hi five for underweight BMIs. Good luck!!

18.5 BMI isn't underweight. Especially for people with a small frame. But, I am 5'2" (maybe it's different for taller people, I don't know).
  • lacaro1
    lacaro1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow those were exactly my goals! Weight wise I am where I wanted to be (even a little lower) and now I don't know how to proceed. Just starting to sloooowly increase my calories and maybe build some muscles? What did you girls do once you hit your target weight?