Ladies with large quantities of belly.

Options
Ok, I started out at 254 lbs. I've only lost 13 lbs, but it looks like my belly fat is moving down (like it's shifting). I have gone down almost 4 pant sizes in 2 months. This is the only way I can find to describe it. Do any of you know what I am talking about? It's weird!

Replies

• sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    wish I could lose thirteen pounds and go down FOUR sizes. That's pretty impressive. I have not expereince what you are talking about, but keep losing the weight. Nothing bad can come from losing excess weight. :flowerforyou:
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    It seems my belly is the place I DON'T lose, so no.
  • 84woolf
    84woolf Posts: 153
    Options
    Majority of any weight gain goes to my middle.....its also the first place it come off when I lose.
  • Akumu
    Akumu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I have seen before and after pics on the success forums, and I know what you mean. I think it's normal.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    As you lose weight, your body and appearance will change many times.

Sometimes, I get to a point where my waist is defined and firm. Then, I lose a couple of pounds and it gets jiggly for awhile. Then, it goes back to firm. Same thing happens on other parts of my body too.

Just accept that things shift around and don't always look how you want them too. Eventually, when you are close to your goal, you should start to get a general idea of how things will end up.

Keep going and good job on your losses so far.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Ok, I started out at 254 lbs. I've only lost 13 lbs, but it looks like my belly fat is moving down (like it's shifting). I have gone down almost 4 pant sizes in 2 months. This is the only way I can find to describe it. Do any of you know what I am talking about? It's weird!

OMG! I know *exactly* what you are talking about. I was just recently thinking the same thing. It's like my fat scootches around before making its disappearance.

ETA: I am five months in, lost almost 50 pounds, and I'm only down *ONE* pants size. :ohwell:
  • Megzfitlog
    Options
    [/quote]

OMG! I know *exactly* what you are talking about. I was just recently thinking the same thing. It's like my fat scootches around before making its disappearance.

ETA: I am five months in, lost almost 50 pounds, and I'm only down *ONE* pants size. :ohwell:
    [/quote]

I laughed so hard at this. Yes!! It's "scootching!"
  • Nana920
    Nana920 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've lost 17 pounds and the only thing I can see that is smaller is my boobs!! Your body will come together as you loose! Best of luck!