hi how to boost my weigth loss im stuck on a plateau? what t

Options
im moving with losing weight but not really how can boost my weight loss even more....i have just 15 to 20lbs to go....n need some tips n ideas on how to lose this weight a lil more ...im not asking to go to the extreme.... just for example: should i lower my cal intake more or exercise more or change the way i exercise diff , or just switch my eatting habits i really dont know what to do i think my body is use to doing the same thing everyday....any suggestions n tips is welcome....please leave ur comments thank you so much!

i eat roughly 1200 a day & more when i exercise... im 5'2 n weigh 161.8 right now not really sure what i should be doing....

so eat more when i hit a plateau?

Replies

• Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you currently eating a day? Do you eat your exercise cals back? Height? Weight?
  • JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    Options
    I'd say increase your calorie intake a bit, but continue to exercise. I stay between 1100 and 1200 cals a day, so when my weight loss stalls this usually helps. I usually increase to around 1300. Good luck!!
  • taylorgirl
    Options
    If your doing the same exercise and workout every day your body has adapted to what your doing. First change up in what your doing. Add interval and weight training. Your routine should change every 6-8 weeks to induce muscle confusion. However the major factor in losing the last 10 - 15 pds is nutrition, nutrition nutrition! Eating too little or too much of the wrong food groups can also slow and hamper progress. Change up on both your workout and nutrition. (Complex carbs, Lean protein and healthy fat)
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    thank you what are complex carbs? thanks so much for taking the time to answer me
  • KajunDC
    KajunDC Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    agree with Taylorgirl. The last 10-20 lbs is always the most stubborn and progress gets very slow! Calorie cycling can help, which is 3-5 low calorie days followed by 1-2 days of high calorie days. That keeps your body from adapting. And you need to eat very clean, no garbage.