What a difference a year makes (pics)

2»

Replies

• caseysexton5
    caseysexton5 Posts: 27 Member
    spicy cauliflour gratin!? i need the recipe for that!!!
  • wildgirls2111
    wildgirls2111 Posts: 7 Member
    You look great!!! Way to go!!!
  • AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The actual birthday is still a couple of days away (Wednesday), but we went out and celebrated Saturday night (Sunday's diary looks great - amazing what you don't eat with a hangover!).

Just a reminder - here's where i started last year (this was taken November 14, 2011 by my then-5 year old) - and why I decided to make some changes:

before-20111114.jpg

and here's how I looked before heading out last night - it was funny - I kept getting distracted by how thin my legs & arms look:

340FF81E-2566-4663-91FD-29FBB2466DD1-180-0000000F279F2F1B-1.jpg

I really feel like I hit my original goal - do over for 40 - a couple of days early. I can't wait to see what next year brings!

AGreat_Job_clip_art.gif
  • Wow, you look amazing! I hope you had a great birthday :)
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    This is a great motivater! Congrats :)
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    spicy cauliflour gratin!? i need the recipe for that!!!

i know - wouldn't it be great? unfortunately, the chef at O'Mara's wouldn't cave on the recipe (even after my sister gave him some cake)...

this recipe looks pretty close, though...
    http://blogs.babble.com/family-kitchen/2012/03/12/spicy-cauliflower-gratin-a-comfort-food-favorite/

i may have to make it myself :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!