My new journey-- anyone want to join me

Options
I have tried to lose weight before but never succeeded. Just looking for advise and encouragement. I have about 50 lb I would like to lose. I signed up around Thanksgiving time but made my decision to start my new journey today!!

Replies

• sscary
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Sammy! I've trimmed down a lot, and I'm only 21 and suffer from sciatica in my left leg (I can always explain the story and what it is later). While I'm looking to tone up a little, and young I may be, I'm willing to help encourage you throughout whatever you need! Being ready is the big step, now to put the plan into action! You're going to be where you want before you know it! Feel free to add or message me whenever! :)
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I log on weekdays and track everyday even Thanksgiving and soon, Christmas! Been at this five months and have had some success 103 pounds thus far and willing to share what I've learned and willing to take any advice dished out to me as well.
  • benandgillsmom
    benandgillsmom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I also have about 50lbs to loose and I log everyday :)
  • Amazonbella
    Options
    This site is full of great people with a lot of encouragement and advice. Of course it is up to each one of us to actually do the work, track our food and be honest, but use this to help you along the way and you are guaranteed success with the combination of the two! Good Luck! :)
  • martinr_927
    Options
    I created an account last week but this is my first day of actual tracking.
    Feel free to add me if you'd like

Best of wishes on your new journey.
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you if you want to add me. I have been on here a while, but got serious today!
  • rober2dm
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 60 lbs that I want to lose over all. I know for myself I need to be better about tracking everything I put into my body.
  • kayork
    kayork Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Please feel free to add me. I have lost 50 already and have another 40 or so to go.
  • GammaKJ
    GammaKJ Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..... I started tracking about 2 weeks ago but have had a few days of missed tracking. It's time to get serious again starting TODAY!!!
  • wonderwomn27
    wonderwomn27 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    i would love to join you!! we can encourage eachother :)
  • CanChantel
    Options
    Feel free to Add me :)
  • jfthomas76
    jfthomas76 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I've lost 42lbs so far but would still like to lose another 60+ - I'm here pretty much everyday.
  • TwoZcoops
    Options
    Hi All,

Started about a month ago. feel free to add.
  • terrymbradley
    Options
    I have tried to lose weight before but never succeeded. Just looking for advise and encouragement. I have about 50 lb I would like to lose. I signed up around Thanksgiving time but made my decision to start my new journey today!!

Good luck on your quest wish you the best. Encouragement is great but what I find out that is helping me stay on track is logging in everything I eat. I have a lot more than you do to loose but decided when I joined I'd shoot for just the 1-2 pounds that is suggested to loose per week. I did cut my carbs way back because I am diabetic.

Again Good Luck remember you can do this......

Mike
  • PaulFields56
    PaulFields56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Add me too! :happy:
  • paulamcampbell
    Options
    Hi Sammy! I have had the problem with sciatica also and a friend told me they got rid of it by doing reverse crunches- so I started doing it and it took a while but so far I seem to be free of sciatica--knock on wood! It did take a while.- I have 60 Lbs to loose-It's taking a while too but things are paying off. I am diabetic and my blood sugar test that my Doc does---It tells the whole story of how I've done the past 90 days--- My A1C has dropped from 6.9 to 6.4!