What do you guys think?

Options
13»

Replies

• cbk93
    cbk93 Posts: 35
    Options
    Exercise is important, not only for weightloss, but for your health as well. Everyone I have known who used meal replacement shakes has put the weight they lost back on, plus some. I would only use them occasionally, when you are crunched for time. You'll find the more active you are, the more energy you'll have. IMO, you are setting yourself up for failure if you begin with a high intensity workout, such as P90X. I wish you well on your weightloss journey!
  • amonkey794
    amonkey794 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I doubt you'll want to hear what I have to think, but here it is, since you asked. GET OFF THE COUCH!! What kind of example are setting for your children when you sit all day?

Don't look for hard core exercise to take weight off for a quick fix. Look for activity you enjoy that you will continue so that you'll get to a healthy weight and remain there. Be the cool, hot mom! Be the healthy mom with healthy children who won't be on MFP in 20 years asking for quick fixes.

I'm sorry, but this ^^^
  • Under_Construction13
    Options
    Okay so PART 2 of all this... My first day of the 30 DS video was Saturday, Sunday we ( me and the hubby) went on a mile walk. My eating has already changed for like the past month but now I am eating more fruits and salads :)...
    Im looking at joining a body boot camp but still just looking...

( if you dont got nothing good say, PLS DONT THEN)

Thanks everyone, this really has helped me out to finally start my workouts, now I am off to my sons wrestling practice :)

~ Adilene