90 day challenge with Jilian's 30 day Shred!

Options
2»

Replies

• melo78
    melo78 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    great job guys! i started december 1st, im excited to get back into the habit of it! hope everyone got their workouts in!
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Woo day 6 finished.
    I was wondering what weight is everone using?
    I' m using 2 ks (4 lb) for everything but the anterior raises.

Also thing maybe i should try level 2 soon.
  • Alicemay24
    Alicemay24 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't get very far after all, have been moving house this weekend and thought I would be able to keep up the workouts but no WAY. I'm sure I've burned the calories anyway from lifting boxes and going up and down stairs and painting but I'm disappointed, I really wanted to start on the 1st. Oh well, the 6th it is! Tomorrow morning will be day 1 for me all over again! Any one else starting about now?

Sooo want to loose a few before Christmas so I have the motivation to restrain myself over the holidays!!!
  • Zylahe
    Options
    Alice,
    Don't worry moving house burns lots of calories. You did plently of upper body and core with all the lifting and lower body with going up and down stairs.

Just start tomorrow and give it all you've got.
    and ry to do extra stretches afterwards to get rid of the inevetibale (sp) soreness.
  • Zylahe
    Options
    level 2 day 1 done yesterday.

How is everone else doing?
  • Alicemay24
    Alicemay24 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I was so tired I didn't do it again today but tomorrow I have the day off work so will try again. I'm really finding it hard among all the boxes ect. I MUST DO IT TOMORROW!
  • kalley1229
    Options
    OOkay I haven't been doing for past few days too (assignments ugh :/) But I've been watching what I eat quite strictly and it's effective so far. :) Will get back into the routine after the assignment deadline!