I could use some friends who are in their 30's 40's and up

Options
Trying to lose weight sensibly because of Health issues.. Would really love to have some older friends who are struggling too so we can support one another :) I am 49 years old and have suffered a Heart Attack due to Coronary spasms and a genetic predisposition I am 5 foot 4 and weigh 176 looking to lose 30 LBs!

Replies

• tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I am 37 years old and have been on this journey for a very long time. :o( You have a very pretty puppy.
  • jlohcook
    jlohcook Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hi add me if you like. I'm 42, 5ft3. Love my food, and love my health equally, generally try to stay healthy, Luv to support anyone who needs it.
  • trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    add me, love this site and trying to work on my self and lose the rest of this weight once and for all... Im 40 good luck and look forward to getting to know you
  • MelStren
    MelStren Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You can add me hun. I'm 44yrs old.
  • melly7132
    Options
    New to myfitnesspal I am 41 years old and yes I am indeed struggling to lose. Would love to have some friends to support and encourage each other. add me to your friend list. I want to lose 60 some pounds.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 49. I had a heart attack 4 1/2 yrs. and had to have open heart surgery for 5 totally clogged coronary arteries. I am 5'4" tall and have a family history of health problems. Please feel free to add me.
  • Jpinpoint
    Jpinpoint Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm Jaime, I'm going to be 35 yrs old in 2 weeks.

I'm 5'7 and 219.6 pounds..

I've been on BP meds for 1.5 yrs.

My lowest weight in 1996 was 120 pounds.

My highest weight was in 2005 at 250 pounds.

I dropped 90 pounds in 9 months in 2005.

I'm lazy. Somewhere between inspiration and actually doing it, eating right and working out, I get lost.

I'm hoping by using MFP I can SEE what I am doing, be more accountable.

:)
  • candctaber
    Options
    I will be 37 yrs this month... feel free to add me if you want. I am on MFP everyday.
  • mustdothis40
    mustdothis40 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me! I just turned 40. I am 5'5" and am active, but apparently I am eating too much. LOL!
    Let's do this!

I just started on Saturday and am loving it!
  • Michellelmt
    Michellelmt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have lost 30 pounds with the help of this community. I absolutely LOVE MFP!! Good luch on your journey :):flowerforyou:

Michelle
  • msschark
    msschark Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me too! 43, will be 44 in Jan. Just trying to lose 10 pounds...been trying FOREVER! Lost a bunch on WW about 6 years ago but sadly, most of it came back. Probably should join OA as I am an overeater. also am looking for support as tonight, I'm feeling kinda bad about my eating habits.
  • stephiee55
    Options
    I am also new to this! I am looking for friends as well! I am 31 just got engaged and we are looking to get married next winter. So I need to stay with this so I can look good for my wedding. I have gained 60 pounds in the last 5 years. So I am now looking to lose it. Add me if you like!! I could use friends too :happy:
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm 44, and I just lost 7 pounds in 2 months because of this site. I'm down to 178 now, woo hoo!
  • carolinemisspretty
    Options
    hi I'm 45. today is my first day! I have gained 20 pounds since moving to Virginia 2 years ago :(
  • carolinemisspretty
    Options
    that's awesome!!
  • we can do this together feel free to add me:happy:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I'm 33, feel free to add me :D
  • larosita57
    larosita57 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm 44. I've lost some weight, but I still struggle with terrible eating habits. I've gained back a bit of what I lost over the summer b/c of this - still trying to change my ways!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'm 44 and am on here every day. Don't let my profile pic scare you :wink: I'm actually very nice :flowerforyou:
  • cdiele
    cdiele Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 49 and have 20 pounds to lose....feel free to add me