Here's what -54ish pounds looks like on an apple-shaped girl

Options

Replies

• chasingpavements24
    chasingpavements24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I can't believe what a difference those last 15 lbs make - you look amazing!!! Just what I needed to see today to remain motivated :)
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    Options
    I think you look fantastic. Nice work!
  • gadenni34
    gadenni34 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting...I am built similar to you and I too worry about how things will look once weight is gone or will it ever look good?!

You give me hope! you look fantastic! thanks again for sharing this!
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting...I am built similar to you and I too worry about how things will look once weight is gone or will it ever look good?!

You give me hope! you look fantastic! thanks again for sharing this!

I think we have to work harder because belly fat is the worst... I mean you can get away with having a big butt, but a big tummy just makes you look disproportionate. You can do it too, just takes a LOT of persistence past where you thought you'd stop. Good luck :heart:
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I too am apple shape. What all did you do to focus on your stomach? I am doing the 30ds and I am losing inches and weight, but would really like to focus more on my belly. If you could give me some tips it would be greatly appreciated. Send me a message please. Thanks.
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! Well done on all your hard work, you look amazing :)
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look dang sexy!! Well done
  • christabel6
    christabel6 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look amazing (you looked pretty good then too - beautiful skin at any weight)! Well done!
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! The tummy is not that noticeable, but if you're really concerned with it maybe it's time to focus more on toning rather than weight loss? Maybe that will help!

You're an inspiration! Good luck. :D
  • Tinytaru
    Tinytaru Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    way to go! you look great !
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You look great! Also love those red bras lol
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You look great. You give me hope. I am really concerned with my stomach hanging over my pants after I lose more weight. I am down 19 pounds so far. But your stomach does not hang over your pants so maybe mine won't either.

Congratulations.

Thank you :) Yeah, it doesn't really stick out anymore... That's kinda how I've been able to tell it's been getting small, I run my finger upwards from under my tummy and it's now a smooth curve upwards, I think that's only something people with big tummies will understand (baaad description, I hope you know what I mean lol).

Yes I know exactly what you mean. I used to think I was destined to have a big stomach. Every woman in my family carries all their weight in their stomach. Then I decided I was sick of looking pregnant and decided to do something about it. Now I have more hope than before. Thanks for the pics.
  • Missalybelle
    Missalybelle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! huge motivator :)
  • kenziestx
    Options
    Awesome! You look great.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You looking amazing, can see the difference! Well done
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    I'm officially wayyy past my original UGW, so here's an update.

tumblr_mefr1mzWmg1ru5jg0o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mefr1mzWmg1ru5jg0o2_500.jpg
    April 17 - 200 lbs
    July 22 - 180 lbs
    September 24 - 160 lbs
    December 1 - 145.8 lbs (WHAT!?)

My original UGW was 150 lbs... Well, that wasn't good enough for me because of stubborn belly fat. Anyway... If anyone saw my previous update post from September 24, I was pretty down on myself. Not happy that -40 lbs didn't look as good as I'd hoped.

I'm definitely happier now... except that I have to get rid of a lot more clothes because they just look absurd on me now :sad:

A few more months, a pound here, a pound there. I'll get there.

My belly NOW looks JUST like yours DID! What did you do to get rid of yours?? I just started the 30 DS! You look AMAZING!!
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I hope I can lose in my belly too!! I was looking about 8 months pregnant. Now I just look about 6 months pregnant after losing 19 pounds.

Congratulations!!!!
  • rcalvert1
    rcalvert1 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am also apple shaped and would like to know what you are doing for exercise ... I WILL look like that too someday ... someday very soon!
  • wheldar
    Options
    What's not to be HAPPY about. You have done well and look great. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!