200+ (Week 22) Fling into Spring!

Options
123457»

Replies

• Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Woohoo for 4 miles! Wow!

I can't wait to try running again but am going to hold off a bit longer I think.

On the gym I go!
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    Well gang, I did it. I jogged 4 miles in 55 min!!! Plus walking another 1/2 mile for the warm up and cool down. The "imapmyrun" app really helped to find the turn around point on the last mile. My legs can feel - it's gonna be a hot tub night to soak them. Well I gotta run to do some paperwork since I wont be home this weekend.

Good luck on getting in the last chance workouts!!!!
    FANTASTIC!! You're amazing hun!
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Hello Super Pals...wanted you to know that I'm still alive and hanging in there...it's been a busy couple of days...I am getting a bit of a headache and I think I'm having a cup of tea and maybe going to bed early...I'll catch up on posts first thing in the morning...Hugs to everyone, hope your all well!
  • cds2327
    cds2327 Posts: 439
    Options
    Well gang, I did it. I jogged 4 miles in 55 min!!! Plus walking another 1/2 mile for the warm up and cool down. The "imapmyrun" app really helped to find the turn around point on the last mile. My legs can feel - it's gonna be a hot tub night to soak them. Well I gotta run to do some paperwork since I wont be home this weekend.

Good luck on getting in the last chance workouts!!!!

Good for you!!!! That is fantastic!! :flowerforyou:
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Pinbot! You are amazing, You make me wanna try to run...
    Lacey; Good luck with your mom..
    I can't remember everything esle.. Oh yeah, Blombie gOOD FOR YOUUUUU! (oops) Good luck on this new endevour!
    I didn't log in yesterday, myb internet, phone & cable was shut off.. So I have to pay the full 300 to get everything turned back on.. But I also gotta pay rent next thursday too.. Grr, I'm so broke, this sucks! But Tomorrow is the final weigh in, right>? Good luck superheroes!
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Oh what a beautiful morning!!!! I just want to sing at the top of my lungs. For the third day in a row I am 192!!! That's down 2.5 more pounds this week - YOWSA!!! I am sure it will stick for tomorrow's weigh in but regardless it's my official weight for the week. 3.5 more pounds and I will be 1/2 way to my goal :noway: When I started this, I never really dreamed that I'd get this far.

I am a new Wonder Woman!!! Can you tell I am a tad excited this morning?? Well I'm off to try my new jump rope and get ready for work. Another long day but then I'm done for the weekend. Have a GREAT day...
  • akasullengal
    Options
    Victoria- I am so unbelievably happy for you! Almost half-way?? You're such a superstar, but I know you've been working so hard for it, so you totally deserve it. I'd love for my weight loss to come as consistently as yours! Fantastic! *twirls for you*

I wish my weigh-in this morning would count as my official weigh-in, as it's under 200 (yay!), but I'll wait for tomorrow and pray that it sticks. No exercise for me today as I've got an 11 hour, rather stressful workday ahead of me. Will reply here when I post a new thread for our new 6 week challenge later tonight :)
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    Oh - I am a tad deflated. So I'm not nearly as coordinated as I'd like to believe. Jump roping must be a skill that I left in my youth. I will keep trying but you'd be on the floor laughing if you were a fly on the wall here. I'm not even sure I can count the failed attempt as exercise. Another "blond moment" as I read the directions and realized you have to shorten it for my height (*sighs*) Okay, I gave it a second try thinking maybe it's like jogging and I need to slow way down. 60 sec later some success but I may never catch my breath!!! My husband just said "You're dying over there" - MEN:grumble: 4 more attempts at a min a each and I'll call it a day. Gotta go jump some more!!!
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    Kristina - I hope your weight holds!!!
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    So I did get my 5 bouts of 60 sec in. Some advice to those that may be inspired to try it:

* make sure "the girls" are in securely or you will flash someone!!!

* wear shoes - the rope hurts the toes when it gets tangled
  • makeitallsue
    Options
    Pinbot...ditto to Kristina's post...so happy for you!! Now you have me wanting to try my jump rope....haven't had that out in years...thanks for the reminder! Tell hubby, to jump up and the two of you can do some fast jumping tricks together. :wink:
    So funny we went to my daughters National Honor Society induction last night (very proud moma, by the way!) and Hubby put on a pair of his dress slacks...and his tummy was hanging over....now remember he is a tall skinny guy, with never a weight problem...even though he eats tons of sweets:huh: ....it must of caught up with him this winter....he tells me this morning....just to put a salad in his work lunch....he needs to watch it until he loses his belly....he's 2 years older than me....I justed patted his back and told him...good luck, it's harder when your older....unless your Pinbot!!:laugh: :laugh:
    Thanks Lacey for the link...I'm going over to check on that now...love new workouts...love free more!!!
  • makeitallsue
    Options
    So I did get my 5 bouts of 60 sec in. Some advice to those that may be inspired to try it:

* make sure "the girls" are in securely or you will flash someone!!!

* wear shoes - the rope hurts the toes when it gets tangled

Ohhh...good thing I read that before I tried!!! Mental note...Tape in the girls :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    I have to strap down my girls for zumba and now when I go walking/jogging too. I just bought some new jogging shoes that are bright blue, hot pink and black. I'm excited. I have crappy, cheap tennis shoes so I'm hoping these will help me go further or last longer.

Today might as well be Monday. I got to work and realized we were supposed to dress in business casual today (no jeans or tennis shoes) so instead of driving the hour and a half round trip it would take for me to go home and change, I went to Walmart and bought some pants and shoes. It was an old Walmart and they had NO selection of dress pants so I bought some black workout pants. But they are too big for me to actually work out in them- they'd probably fall right off. Plus all the warm weather is supposed to go away for a few days and its going to be rainy and kinda chilly here (in the 50s). My total for the shoes and pants was like, $24.70ish and my bank gives me $1 for every credit purchase over $25 so I turned around and ended up grabbing a thing of M&Ms. Man I'm having a rough week staying on track. I ate half the pack and put the other half in my drawer so I won't look at it all day (and undoubtedly eat the rest of it).

So Joey has been pretending to "accidentally" send me texts he means to send to other people. I just ignore them...no use wasting my texts on him. Like last night he said "U wanna cook these catfish I caught on the river today? lol." I didn't respond and then he said "why?" twice to me....not sure why he did but whatever.

Just now he sent me a text saying "just know wherever you are honey I pray for you"

omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

He cannot STAND the fact that I'm not responding to him anymore.
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Good for you Blombie!! Make him think the "what if..."

I want to sign up for zumba, but the time & funds just aren't available right now..
    Yay, I'm excited to weigh in this weekend! Last night I was 207, but this am I was 210.. so who knows? But anyways, I'm so close to having lost 30 lbs.. and the closer I get to 200, I keep thinking to myself; "damn, no matter how skinny I get, I will ALWAYS see myself as fat.. and I don;t think I will be happy at 190, but I dont wanna go below 180, Cause I don't like to be 'fat' but I like to be 'thick'... I mean, all I can do is take it as it comes...
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies! No eye twitch this morning. Thank God. My thumb is another story but part of that is tendonitis flair up I think. Grr...and I think it is from working out too. Double Grrrr...

So I decided this morning to make an appt with my chick to get my hair cut and dyed Red. I called and she hasn't been there in a few months. I HATE THAT! Finally find a good hair dresser that you like and they leave! WTF! Oh well. I will try a new girl there and see what she can do for me. I have dark hair right now and haven't been red in a long time, so that will be fun.

Did some new exercises last night and OMG the sides of my hips and lower side stomach area were on fire last night! Wow! Not sure which of the exercises did it but I will be doing them again tonight. Gotta get all these muscles going!

Good luck to everyone for weigh in. I just got paged and have to go now!
    L
  • cds2327
    cds2327 Posts: 439
    Options
    Lacey--have fun at the hairdressers!! I blew my hair out straight today, and the gray hairs are shining!! I really want to do a lowlight, red highlight with my dark brown hair thing someday, but that will have to wait till we have some more money coming in.

Blombie--your better than that....just ignore Joey.

Today has been a rough day emotionally. I won't bore you with all the details, because frankly I don't have the energy to hash it all out. I ended up not exercising because I had to deal with a blown up pull up in the washing machine...SUCKED!!, and then the day just started to get away from me. I did a hell of a workout yesterday, so I do not feel too bad. maybe i'll get one in tonight.
    in the midst of my emotional day, i spied the container of cadbury mini eggs on the kitchen counter (dh was trying to be sweet). I picked them up.....and threw them in the compost pile!! Yea me!!
    Then I ate two granola bars, but i figure it is better than candy.

love ya all!! Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow if i dont get back on here!!!!
  • jadegem_2002
    jadegem_2002 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. I'm kinda new to this but not to the site. I dont get on much but i try when i can. I've lost more weight then i thought for a month. Still working hard though but sometimes i get angry bc i cant eat what i want and just dont eat at all which yes i know isnt good for me so i force myself to eat. I need a some extra motivtion. is anyone on here doing the wii fitness or any wii workouts?
  • akasullengal
    Options
    It's that time again...

NEW THREAD!!!:drinker: :drinker:

Be on the lookout for "200+ (Week 23) Shrinking into Summer Begins!"

:drinker: :drinker: DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD ANYMORE!