would you be tempted

Options
13»

Replies

• DatNative21
    DatNative21 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    honestly no because i can fry chicken i only go out if its something that i seriously cant make so no taco joints burger joints and chicken joints, even sandwich joints also pizza haha sorry for a list
  • Ofaatu
    Ofaatu Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Nope. It honestly makes me sick if I eat it now. Much prefer Red Rooster or similar if I must have take away.
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I'd rather have Popeye's spicy two piece white (and there's no KFC in my town anymore).

....with 1000 biscuits.

Used to love those KFC bowls, though. <----proof that I've come a long way lol
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    KFC is my favourite fast food...when we'd order it I'd easily eat 8-10 pieces of it plus sides, and then eat the leftovers in the morning. It is the food that most brings out the "fat pig" in me. I haven't had it in months, it's not off limits, but I haven't really, really, wanted it yet. Plus it's crazy expensive.

However, if you placed that bucket in front of me, I'd probably go to town on it.

ETA: I only want the skin, the chickens up for grabs!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I eat mashed potatoes and gravy at every opportunity.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Nah I don't really like it that much. I mean it tastes good but it's too greasy.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not. Only had it once in my life, to my knowledge and that was as a child. I do not eat meat anyway, and even if I did, it looks really unappealing.
    However, if that were a pint of Ben and Jerry's or a nice big slice of chocolate fudge cake, my answer might be slightly different.
  • cricketcricket
    Options
    hello, racism! sadly, you are alive and well
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Ugh. No. Totally fracking disgusting. I honestly don't like fried chicken, or most fried foods in general. But even the grilled chicken at KFC just has that....TASTE. I dunno any other way to describe it. Just....no.
  • OddChoices
    OddChoices Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You would put a whole bucket in front of me, and I still wouldn't be tempted.

This. I find KFC disgusting.
  • OddChoices
    OddChoices Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Ugh. No. Totally fracking disgusting. I honestly don't like fried chicken, or most fried foods in general. But even the grilled chicken at KFC just has that....TASTE. I dunno any other way to describe it. Just....no.

Because the meat is cheap-*kitten*.