Lose weight for June Anniversary??

Options
I am going to start on my journey of the 5's in January. My goal is to lose 5 lbs a month for 5 months in order to reach my actual wedding weight by my 5th anniversary in June!

Regardless of your number, if you are looking for new years support I would love to have some people go through this journey with me to keep me accountable! Let me know if you are interested, I can create an anniversary challenge group...we can make it fun :-)

Replies

• onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    you can add me as a friend :)

My anniversary is December 19th so pretty much I'm gonna be maybe a couple pounds less than I am now. Hubby loves to eat so Olive Garden is what we're doing for Anniversary.
  • Shady12
    Options
    Sure I'm in.. I need to lose 30 pounds.. I've lost 8 so far doing PrimalBurn http://bit.ly/TAJP9r there's a review of it...if you have questions let me know..I'm happy with it.
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'll support you. I think that your goal is very attainable. My anniversary is in June, too.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My 5th Anniversary is in July but my hubby and I are celebrating with a trip to the beach in May. I have 30lbs that I would like to lose.
  • cmille81
    cmille81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am excited to see others with similar goals...I know I need the support and do so much better when I am doing it with a group of people!

Thedestar, we are going to the beach too...just in June! I think I am going to take "before" pics in a bikini as my motivation!

I plan on easing back into eating healthy and working out in December, but I know I won't be committed 100%, which is why I am really starting in Jan.

I heard primal burn, what do you other guys do to get fit? Just watching calories or do you have a certain program you are following?
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) always looking for new friends for support- i'm aiming to drop a dress size by christmas and im aiming to lose at least another 20-30lb :)