• kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    :noway:

Anyone else watch it?? :happy:
  • hair6539
    hair6539 Posts: 3
    Options
    OMG - What happened to Locke? He obviously went off the island and became mortal. I think? That was some crazy stuff - i will have to watch again now that i know who they are talking about when they say Jeremy came to see them
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    i cried :p

penny and des!! YAY!

jin :( boo

i figured that was locke...anyway.

i am queerly developing a crush on ben...he looks kinda james dean now :blushing:
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I wasnt 100% sure it was Locke until Ben was there!

Why in "god's creation" do they have to go back? AND bring Locke?

I love all the threads about who exactly Jeremy Bentham is as a philosopher!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I wasnt 100% sure it was Locke until Ben was there!

Why in "god's creation" do they have to go back? AND bring Locke?

I love all the threads about who exactly Jeremy Bentham is as a philosopher!

Too Funny!
    Apparently I wasn't the only one who googled Jeremy Bentham!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing finale!! They really have brought this show back this season after some DRAGGGING out!

Even though it was clear Jin was going to die, I was yelling at the screen 'JUMP!! JUMP INTO THE WATER JIN!! JUMP!!" LOL!!

Yeah, I was happy Desmond and Penny were reunited!! I love how he says "Brother" (Like Brothaaa!!" hahaaha

Ben is one of those people that you love to hate or hate to love...or don't know exactly what to do. But, he and locke play off each other so well! That has been one of my favorite things about the last few episodes.

And Sawyer, jumping out of the helicopter! (I knew he had to do something since he isn't one of the final Oceanic 6)....but...man!

When the credits were rolling, I was like "That was a trip!!" LOL!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    okay, what about Claire??? What the heck is going on with that whole thing??? and Jack's dad???
    and why is Locke (Jeremy) dead?
    yikes! can't wait till next season!
  • timisw
    Options

Too Funny!
    Apparently I wasn't the only one who googled Jeremy Bentham!

I bet people on google were going WHAT THE HELL... Why did Jeremy Bentham get popular?

People were probably buying stock in companies lilke Bentham INC not knowing what they were doing!
  • timisw
    Options
    okay, what about Claire??? What the heck is going on with that whole thing??? and Jack's dad???
    and why is Locke (Jeremy) dead?
    yikes! can't wait till next season!

I just hate that its going to take so long!

I wonder what Sun is up to with Mr Whidemore?

Did Locke come back for revenge to kill Penny?

How did they all know his name was Jeremy and not Locke?
  • kerikitkat
    Options
    There are sooo many questions I've given up any serious discussion about them... lol.... we used to do that back in the day at our Lost parties and it was amazing what people came up with.

I loved that Des and Penny found each other.

I was yelling that Jin isn't dead, he jumped!! But then I realized the island moved long before he could have gotten back to it... so... :ohwell:

I like Ben more and more! Very strange.

I love that Sun is kicking *kitten* back in the real world. Take that, daddy!!
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    Options
    How do we get sucked into these shows??

Did we expect anything less of Sawyer? What did he whisper in Kate's ear?

What about Hurley having conversations with dead people and playing chess with Echo - Hurley thinks they are all dead and don't know it anyway.

Did you know that the same writers are creating a new show this fall? It ought to be good too.
  • kerikitkat
    Options
    Did you know that the same writers are creating a new show this fall? It ought to be good too.

oooo!! what is it called?
  • Mags
    Mags Posts: 91 Member
    Options

Arnie style, "I'll be back" he's always had the hots for freckles

isn't he hot himself,,,,, much hotter than martyr Jack :glasses:

Mags
  • bunnyr
    bunnyr Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am behind - we just watched it tonight.
    I think he told her to take care of someone. Remember a couple weeks ago she was getting home from somewhere and Jack was all suspicious and she said that she was doing something for "him". Jack was so mad and said that "he" was gone or dead. She said she promised. hmmmm
    I love this show...glad there are other fans out there.
  • maestrachistosa
    maestrachistosa Posts: 202 Member
    Options

What about Hurley having conversations with dead people and playing chess with Echo - Hurley thinks they are all dead and don't know it anyway.

OK, I just watched the finale...and almost wet my pants!! So awesome!!! So many questions!!

Whatever he whispered in her ear is connected to that "thing" that she had to for him in the "future" when Jack gets pissed off that she won't tell him where she'd been all day.

I too was wondering how everyone automatically knows Locke as "Jeremy" in the future.

Loved the Mr. Echo reference too! I miss him!

I could go on and on...I actually think I might have to watch it again...such a nerd!!
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    he told kate to look out for his kid, duh. :P
  • timisw
    Options
    he told kate to look out for his kid, duh. :P

Ya think that Sawyer and Claire were together at one point to have baby?

Holy Hell! That would be too much!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

OK, I just watched the finale...and almost wet my pants!! So awesome!!! So many questions!!

Whatever he whispered in her ear is connected to that "thing" that she had to for him in the "future" when Jack gets pissed off that she won't tell him where she'd been all day.

I too was wondering how everyone automatically knows Locke as "Jeremy" in the future.

Loved the Mr. Echo reference too! I miss him!

I could go on and on...I actually think I might have to watch it again...such a nerd!!

Yeah, I honestl think it was one of the best episodes of Lost EVER. I may have to watch it again too! My heart was racing, I was all tense!! Sheeesh!

Do you think Sawyer and Juliet are going to become something on the island? This is kind of random...but it makes you wonder just how things are going to change by the time the 6 go back (if they do of course).
  • kerikitkat
    Options
    One of my cats is named Mr. Eko. :tongue: He does not, however, have a Jesus Stick. We had to take that away...