**Question's Only**

Options

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    MJ, did you know that you are not the only one with New Orleans on their list?

You know I'm not kidding about New Orleans, right Sheila?

And can you believe that I thought of you on Friday night when I was looking over the drink menu and saw "SoCo LoCo" on the list? :laugh:

How funny is that? Did you order it?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options

Would you believe I was a "good girl" and got a Skinny Mule?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    th?id=I.4510472402174811&pid=1.7&w=190&h=142&c=7&rs=1
    do those fingers belong to JOjo?

Mikey...did you know the answer would be no?....I type very well...but I Was on the phone while I Was typing that response and looking at some paperwork...so I was multi-tasking...NOT bad for not looking at the screen or keyboard...whatcha think 'bout that? :tongue:
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    Pom...I have been in Florida for 8 years. I LOVED BOston...my FAVORITE place to live hands down...How long have you been up there?
  • garnetsms
    Options

Would you believe I was a "good girl" and got a Skinny Mule?

Did you know, I probably would have done the same thing? A Soco Loco might have knocked me on my booty.
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Options
    Drinks? Someone has drinks? I am trying to go all week without any alcohol..... perhaps difficult during the Christmas season?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options
    Pom...I have been in Florida for 8 years. I LOVED BOston...my FAVORITE place to live hands down...How long have you been up there?

Born 'n bred, as they say, right? I am a Dirty Water girl through and through... there is something about this area, know what I mean?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options
    Drinks? Someone has drinks? I am trying to go all week without any alcohol..... perhaps difficult during the Christmas season?

Would you believe I am not a big drinker? I think I've logged alcohol maybe five or six times in the past 100 days... crazy or what?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Thats good Pom because i have logged enough alchohol in the past 2 weeks for the 2 of us :). Pretty sure i had an extra 1000cals on friday of alchohol alone.

Good luck with the no alchohol around the christmas season Jer.. im going to buy some egg nog one of these days to have a rum and egg nog want some?:bigsmile:
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Rum and eggnog? Why am I so thirsty now? Parched?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Can I say that I'm totally serious as well about both if i can clear the time with my family? Autumn is the time I would certainly choose to go, is it as beautiful as I've heard there? What month is the best to check out to foliage?

You know, I think that's the opinion most people will have on the NOLA trip? And I'm hoping most people will find a way to get away for a few days in the Big Easy... can you imagine all of us taking it on?

Truth be told, I may be biased but I think New England is the most beautiful part of the United States... we have everything here: mountains, beaches, forests, farmland, big cities, small towns -- it's quite a mix, isn't it? If you want to go leaf peeping, September/October is the best time; would that work for you?

I have to work around my stupid work schedule too, blech. I'm low on the totem pole and pick my days after 5 other people. Hopefully luck will be on my side!

I don't think you are biased, I've heard from others that it is one of the most beautiful places in the U.S.
    May I tell you that I've always kind of romanticized New England and am quite jealous that you get to live in such an interesting place?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    New England Rocks! Prime time foliage changes by a week or two every year depending on the summer. I would have to say that your safest bet is probably mid-late October. Can I say that autumn and Christmas time in New England are two things that I never want to give-up?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    Rum and eggnog? Why am I so thirsty now? Parched?

Can I say my mouth is wanting a little rum punch now???
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Anyone watch Christmas vacation?

Did you know I have YET to see this movie all the way thru?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    New England Rocks! Prime time foliage changes by a week or two every year depending on the summer. I would have to say that your safest bet is probably mid-late October. Can I say that autumn and Christmas time in New England are two things that I never want to give-up?

Can I tell you that those are the things I miss most about New England? I miss the chilly winter mornings, the colors of the leaves, jumping in the leaves after raking them...yes I did that even as an adult...lol. Did you know I don't miss de-icing my windshield or shoveling snow?
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Why can't I sleep anymore?
  • melindadunston
    Options
    I have a question for you all.....why is this such a popular post???
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Why can't I sleep anymore?

Are you stressed out?

Have you talked to your doctor about it?
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Do you expect me to answer your question when you didn't answer mine?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Do you expect me to answer your question when you didn't answer mine?

How could I answer your question when I know nothing about you?