Results so far!

Options
Hi guys,
These are my results since August, this is a combination of a complete change in eating habits, I am not on a diet I just make the right choices with my food! I have just finished 30 day shred and starting ripped in 30, and I also have joined a local 'boot camp' where I get tons of help, motivation and workout with them 3 mornings a week at 6am!

02b891525a273eaa392aa7ebf6602c18.jpg

Still have about a stone to lose, but the inch loss has made an immense difference, I have lost just under 40 inches in total!!

All down to one decision...to make a difference!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look great!!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Amazing results in such a short space of time! You are stunning! And you look so much younger!! Congrats, you must be thrilled!

Good luck with losing the rest.. I also have just over a stone to go. You can do it! :)
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look great, keep up the awesome job!
  • nikteazer2
    nikteazer2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thankyou very much! I am finding it hard to shift the last bit, but I am becoming increasingly impressed with the shape of my body as I continue to exercise, so maybe weight isn't the be all and end all!!!
  • mishralalit
    mishralalit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Nick, What is this 30 days shred??
  • nikteazer2
    nikteazer2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    It is a DVD by jillian michaels, there are quite a few people on here that have done it or are doing it. Search for topics 30 DS :bigsmile:

It is a programme where you do 3 levels of fitness over 30 days, it combines strength, cardio and abs and is only 20 mins a day.
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! How much harder is ripped than 30DS?
  • kmakar
    kmakar Posts: 103
    Options
    Looking great! Keep it up!
  • srob98
    srob98 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!