Fit by forty friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I will be 40 in October. I am about half way to my goal of being fit, fab and fourty. My goal is to run a 79 mile relay race on my birthday weekend to celebrate. Would love some people in the same boat to keep me accountable to my goal!
  • 39sherry
    39sherry Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 in 12 months. Please feel free to add me.
  • mightymac
    mightymac Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    yip thats me :) want to be fit and slim by forty, i've just turned 38, and decided it was time to get off my fat lazy butt in march 2012, i'm nearly at my goal woot woot!
  • travel4fun
    travel4fun Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 (I am so not ready to accept that!) in May. I started trying to be healthier last June, and so far I've lost 19 pounds. I'd like to lose 21 more by May, and another 20 by October (15th anniversary and wanna get back in the wedding dress!). I am ready to be fabulous at forty!
  • vmarie74
    vmarie74 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'll be 40 4/14. Although I want to get fit in 2013 - still my goal to maintain and get optimum by 40.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!