Just wondering???

Options
2»

Replies

• coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I weight almost every day.
    I record my weight for MFP for ALL losses (even 0.1 pounds) and gains 3 pounds or more. I've found this keeps me motivated. I say, play around with it & find what works for you.

*THIS* ...almost...
    What works for me:
    • Daily after voiding but before showering or intake (sometimes 2-3 times daily because I'm curious... not obsessed! :wink:)
    • Log ALL losses
    • Log gains ONLY if they stick for more than a week
  • Crystaleyed
    Crystaleyed Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I always weigh in on a Sunday once a week.
    I know if I weigh in anymore I'll just become paranoid
    but if you weigh in once a week, you know where you stand and if you need to be more careful with weight or whether you're on the right track.
  • b3lllaa
    Options
    Everyday and I record my meals, snacks (apples or grapefruit), and water intake everyday. Apples is the secret!
  • mthurm3690
    Options
    I would stay away from the scale at least for a week or 2! sometimes the scale can be a little discourging on a day to day basis...because it take a while for your body to adjust...i mean expample your not going to lose 10 lbs over night....so i do it at least every 2 weeks!!
  • BeautyBMe
    BeautyBMe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Once a week for me.
  • envy09
    envy09 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every Sunday. I'm also trying to gain some muscle, so I take my measurements and log them into a chart I've created to track my progress.
  • nellyett
    nellyett Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Everyday, but only log in any new lows....
  • iSurvive
    Options
    Once a week... though I'd like to do it only every two weeks, I don't have that kind of will power! Haha!
  • Belliny
    Options
    I do it every 10 days! It makes it easier and you don't have to see the scale changing back and forth ...
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Every morning!
  • goodmans90
    goodmans90 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every Thursday morning at 8:30, just because that is when the Dr.'s office opens in my town!
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    I weigh in once a month, it's just easier for me!

Me too. Too much emphasis is placed on the scale.
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Daily, scale is right next to my shower. I can't help it.
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    once a week and if I weigh high on that say I will do a re-do the next day for accuracy