30 lbs down with pics!

Options
Hello all! Just wanted to share with you all that healthy eating and exercise does work! stick with it and you WILL be the next person posting in the success forum! if you couldn't tell from all the amazing results other people have had on this site I figured id share mine here as well.

So basically I was pretty active all throughout high school going to the gym and playing soccer, however my diet was seriously lacking. My all time heaviest I found myself at 220lbs around just after Halloween eating left over candy that the kids in my neighborhood left. The morning after I had weighed myself and I remembered saying there's no reason why I should be over 200lbs, I need to do something before this gets out of hand. My fitness was going south and my self confidence in myself.

So I continued to exercise like I normally had however the one thing I changed that had the biggest impact on my results is my diet. I started using this site, eating cleaner and watching my calories and im happy to say I am 30lbs lighter because of it.

For everyone who is in doubt about their own journey, just take these stories as reminders that you can do it, and you will reach your goals if you stick with it! your body is an amazing machine that can adapt to anything, if you feed the machine with the good stuff and keep that machine in motion it will do amazing things for you, stick with it!

Comparison.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!