Three things You like about your body

Options

Replies

• meggersd
    Options
    hmm.
    Shoulders - Like em
    Calves sounds weird but I dunno they same solid and normal enough
    I like my hour glass figure (ignoring the gut)
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    My collarbones
    My shoulders
    The backs of my thighs/hamstrings
  • abbylady
    abbylady Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    1) I have always loved my legs. They have always been thick and solid and strong (not to mention long!).

2) I love that I have a womanly figure. As I've stated before, weight loss would be nice, but I'm within the range of normal weight for my body type. Regardless, I love my hourglass shape. I've never looked girlish, which I can appreciate now that I'm older.

3) My *kitten* is pretty fantastic. It's round and out there and awesome. It balanced to my figure! I'm very careful when working out to make sure I'm doing things to keep it round and beautiful :D
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Neck/collarbone area (defined)
    My arms
    My legs
  • sblake204
    sblake204 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    My skin
    My thighs
    My hhmmmm
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    1. my smile
    2. my booty ( although its getting less visible by the lb)
    3. my legs

pretty much all i dislike is my tummy, wish i cld just zap that an i'll be good.... oh well :)
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm....
    Smile
    Waist
    Hips (though i'd like to see them much smaller, not bad considering my current weight :))
  • TrixieTN
    Options
    1. my green eyes
    2. my long straight hair
    3. my fair skin

most other things are a work in progress that I will eventually add to the list :smile:
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    1. My face, especially now that it has slimmed down, but particularly my big green eyes with long dark lashes. I've been complimented on them my whole life.

2. My butt - finally! When I was young and thin I had no butt - my stepbrother used to call me "back with a crack." When I gained weight I got a butt and liked it, but didn't like the fat ont he rest of me. Now I've lost most of the weight but no longer have a flat butt! The working out and squats have made it round and firm! It's still on the smaller side, but has a good perky curve to it now!

3. My boobs - they are big and I was worried that weight loss would make them shrink/sag, but they have held up remarkably well and hardly shrunk at all! I think slow weight loss was the key to them not sagging.
  • kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    My shape (37-27-39): that waist popped out of NOWHERE!
    My freckles
    My super dark hair

I love the positivity
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    My blue eyes.
    My shoulders. They're strong and they're sprinkled with freckles.
    My legs. They're thick and strong, yet delicate.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    the span of my abdomen from hip bone to hip bone and the tense lines of muscle that show their faces when I twist and turn.

the rise of my shoulders on each side of my neck when I flex, like my own angel and devil.

the two lines along my spine, from the base of my skull to my brand new butt dimples. I cant see it, but I can feel it and it feels beautiful.

Im adding a fourth, because I love my damaged, broken, scarred, ugly, permanently bruised up, powerful legs. We survived so much together.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    My height. 5'6" is perfect for finding clothes that fit.

My thin wrists and ankles. Dainty if you will.

My body's ability to push through an hour of a hard fitness class and come out alive.
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    My legs, my teeth and my hair : ) I'm crazy about flossing and it pays off!
  • matt1195
    Options
    My mind, my elbow, and my right thumb!!!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Butt, Boobs, and Legs. :bigsmile:
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    1. I've always loved my nose, I think it's the perfect shape. #cutestnoseever

2. I love the shade of blue that my eyes are. Such a pretty blue.

3. My smile - I manage to make a big impression on people when I smile. It really makes a difference in their opinion of me, I think. It's a nice smile.

It's a shame that all of my favorite things are on my face... I'm hoping that I can make other parts of my body some favorites too.
  • micervera
    micervera Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My short but toned legs, my hair (which I recently cut and donated to Locks of Love) and my teeth.
  • daram05
    Options
    Three things I like about my body...hmmmmmm?!? In regards to fitness, the following:

1. My arms...they are really getting toned and I LOVE to see the muscles accenuated in the deltoid and forearm area.
    2. My buttocks...I never really had one before having a baby and I guess having my Baby Boy and immediately exercising and toning it, is making it really POP!
    3. My calves (FINALLY)...I'm not sure if it is due to the increase in Zumba or the start of Kickboxing, but I am finally getting definition in my calves.

Outside of fitness, the following:

1. My skin...slightly ever any imperfections on it and I am so blessed to have such great skin that hardly needs any maintenance.
    2. My lips...they are simply perfect on ME!
    3. My teeth...they're pretty straight for someone who never had braces!!!

I liked this post...thanks for asking!
  • lucypaige_
    Options
    I love my legs, shoulder/collarbone area and my feet!
    This is a great thread!