My first photo post... 59 pounds down and 16 left to go

Options
124»

Replies

• ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    That's really phenomenal! You are surely an inspiration to us all! You have lost roughly what I want to lose... 60. How long did it take you?

Thanks for sharing your photos. It makes such a difference to those who are having a hard time!
  • talygal
    talygal Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look wonderful and should be very proud of yourself.
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep it up! Bravo!:happy:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    I love it! You look fabulous and more importantly I bet you feel fantastic! What a great accomplishment and a motivation for the rest of us on this journey! You will lose those 16 pounds; just stick with a plan and work it every day!!!! Be proud of yourself and enjoy your new clothes! Woo Hoo! Cheering you on all the way!
  • irunwithscissors
    irunwithscissors Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! I am so proud of you! Great job! You must feel great!!
  • CareBearRN
    CareBearRN Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    How awesome. You are doing great and an inspiration.
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look awesome. I am also glad to see you are not trying to get to 105, or 120. After your 16 pounds you will be at 137, and thats a healthy weight

Everyone needs to understand we all have different bone structure, and even though you are only 5ft tall, you dont have to weight 120

at your current weight you weigh 153, and you look awesome and healthy

Keep up the good work, the 16 pounds will go. We all go through a plateau, you may need to change your workout rountine a bit may make it more vigorous, or what someone else said, change your calorie intake, but you will get there

Congrats
  • missourichick
    Options
    congrats! you look great!
  • irohaizad
    Options
    My Goddd, you look AMAZING! I am so happy for you! KEEP GOING!
  • Buzzkitty1
    Buzzkitty1 Posts: 134
    Options
    Fanfreakingtastic! You look fabulous, and you totally rock!

Good luck kicking that last 16 to the curb. You obviously can do it!
  • PinkKitty724
    PinkKitty724 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look so much different! Congratulations on your success.. and everyone hits a plateau, your body needs something a little different. Just change up the routine diet a tad and I bet it will help!
  • Arianna52
    Arianna52 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Your photos are amazing. Congratulations!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!