Hulda Clark gallbladder cleanse

Options
Has anyone ever tried Hulda Clark liver and gallbladder cleanse? I think I may have gallstones...and I wanted to try a cleanse before seeing a doctor....

Thanks!

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    go see a doctor first.
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    LOL no...Im not to that point yet. I just want a cleanse and want to know if anyone has tried this. I work in a hosital- i have my resouces if i need them to see a doctor..just dont wanna go there yet.
  • MISSCOOPER9
    Options
    Are you having symptoms now. A cleanse i read about is, for pain in right side below rib cage. drink 8oz of apple with 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, if pain stops you're good, if pain doesn't stop see doctor. then drink apple juice only for next few days.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    In case this isn't a joke, there's no cleanse.
    Go see a doctor.
  • now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    If you work in a hospital you should know cleanses are basically a waste of money and time.

If it is gallstones you want to go to a doctor. Anything can make it worse and it's not worth it to try something that may pontentially escalate the issue.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    If you work in a hospital you should know cleanses are basically a waste of money and time.

If it is gallstones you want to go to a doctor. Anything can make it worse and it's not worth it to try something that may pontentially escalate the issue.

Please listen instead of dismissing everyone
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    You can't cleanse your gallbladder. See a doctor.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Please listen instead of dismissing everyone

QFT
  • cuarrech
    cuarrech Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Be careful.

I did this a couple years ago, and though successful, I had a scare and it could have gone badly. I had fairly bad gallstone symptoms - in bed for days rolling and moaning in pain on my right side under the ribs, but we did not have any insurance at the time, were low on funds and I refused to go to the hospital and put us all under financially if I thought there was any chance I could take care of it. Plus, I have a fear of doctors from a very bad experience...

Anyway, I did it once, felt things move, then developed symptoms of pancreatitis - could not eat anything without serious pain then on the left and center under the ribs (the pain moved). At this point I did go to urgent care, but they didn't have the imaging equipment to look for pancreatitis and my enzymes seemed okay at that point (I also hadn't eaten in 4 days). Still, they suggested ER, but I didn't, again money. I worked up the courage to do a flush again a week later and I felt a hot, somewhat painful "POP" right in the center and then the all of those symptoms disappeared the next day. But there was a chance it may not have worked, and even now I'm a little worried I've raised my risk for future pancreatic cancer from any damage that was caused that week. That said, I'm here now, no gallbladder pain, no pancreas pain, I can digest anything and I still HAVE my gallbladder. I'm thankful for all of that.
  • slarbina
    Options
    My gallbladder was just removed with a stone in it the size of an unshelled walnut, you can't cleanse that out......It would have burst something, I am thankful I got it removed when I did, my gallbladder was 3 times the size of a normal gallbladder! I only had 2 "attacks" but afterwards found out that my recent constant heartburn was a symptom! Please go to a dr, get yourself checked before it gets worse!
  • bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I don't believe a cleanse would work. you definitely need to stay away from any triggers (fatty foods, coffee, sugar, etc.) but if its really gallstones, you'll probably end up needing your gallbladder removed. I had mine removed, but a bit late because I developped an infection. I had to stay 2 nights in the hospital ( my baby was only 6 weeks old at the time).

I would definitely go see a doctor if you have symptoms.

good luck.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    LOL no...Im not to that point yet.
    The point where you would even imagine the thought, "I might have gallbladder issues" is when you should see the doctor.
  • FunkBunny
    FunkBunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I use Pledge on my gall bladder. With real lemon.

That's natural, right?
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Clark claimed that all human disease was related to parasitic infection, and also claimed to be able to cure all diseases, including cancer and HIV/AIDS, by destroying these parasites by "zapping" them with electrical devices which she marketed.
    Clark wrote several books describing her methods and operated clinics in the US. Following a string of legal difficulties and actions by the Federal Trade Commission, she relocated to Tijuana, Mexico where she ran the Century Nutrition clinic.
    Clark's claims and devices have been dismissed by authorities ranging from the US Federal Trade Commission and Food and Drug Administration to alternative medicine figures such as Andrew Weil as scientifically unfounded, "bizarre",[3] and potentially fraudulent.
    Clark died 3 September 2009 of multiple myeloma (a blood and bone cancer).
    -Wikipedia.

Guess multiple myeloma is a disease unrelated to parasitic infection which she could not cure.
    Please go to doctor.