2»

Replies

• jdsmom0104
    Options
    amazing progress
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Kudos! You have done a GR8T job--keep it going; you will be at GOAL before you know it! :)
  • Ladiebug710
    Ladiebug710 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great.
  • terrymbradley
    Options
    You are doing awesome wish you all the best hope I can have half your commitment
  • pinkwalker10
    pinkwalker10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I say you are amazing! You have lost over 100 pounds! You have kept it off! You are a single mom doing her best. Celebrate you.
  • Colstriper
    Colstriper Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Very good work!
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You have done brilliantly so far! Keep at it, its hard once you get really fed up. Take a week off and start all over again :D
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    Thanks everybody! You all can send me a friend's request if you want, too.
  • Leesespieces412
    Leesespieces412 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    this is totally inspirational and i hope to have a similar post in the near future =)

also, i totally have that same penguin you're hugging. LOL
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job!
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    Good for you, and I'm so glad you got out of that relationship.
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    Thanks y'all. That was the only time that he had ever did that. And I was determined to make sure that was the only time he ever did that too. What makes this even worse is that my 19 year old daughter was there when it happened and he attacked her too. He had been drinking (and later I found out that he had been popping Xanaxs too) and he just literally flipped out. We weren't hurt as bad as we could have been and it if it hadn't been for his dog getting between him and my daughter (Duke was protecting my daughter) it would have been bad. He was not the person that I fell in love with. Since that happened, he's been arrested and already served time for manufacturing meth. I'm so glad to be out of that relationship.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!