Hi all. Defluffin' attempt #369

Hi there.
I started inconsistently using the MFP app on my phone and thought I'd seal the deal and say Hello here as well. I'm counting calories, excercising and digging in...again.
Consistency marching toward success has not been my strong suit but I'm fairly consistent in my endeavors involving cheetos and peanut butter so there's something.
I've posted on another weightloss site here and there and thought I might arm myself with another wealth of cool people who are taking care of business and getting it right. Birds of a feather and all...
Here's to giving and getting support and pants that won't stay up because your derriere's finally...barely there.
~DeFluffin'

Replies

• Did I forget to use my virtual deodorant? Geez at the crickets. I'm fat, not contagious. Add me, people. I need someone to send snarky comments to about embarking on the fat frontier once again. It's gonna be a long trip. I have a really big frontier. Backtier is taking up quite a bit of real estate, too.

I'm nice and supportive and I will not give you cookies. Honest.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    I'm nice and supportive and I will not give you cookies. Honest.

Heh. Maybe you should hand out cookies!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    You're cute and your title is cute and your goal is cute and hi.
  • You're cute and your title is cute and your goal is cute and hi.

I am cute. Middle aged, fat, but, very very cute. I am currently majoring in cumbersome but it's ok because I have a minor in cuteosity.
  • Damnee_27
    Damnee_27 Posts: 40 Member
    Be me friend Defluffin!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    You're cute and your title is cute and your goal is cute and hi.

I am cute. Middle aged, fat, but, very very cute. I am currently majoring in cumbersome but it's ok because I have a minor in cuteosity.

Cute is all that matters in my book. I tried to minor in cuteosity but I failed due to a short attention span.
  • I'm nice and supportive and I will not give you cookies. Honest.

Heh. Maybe you should hand out cookies!

True. My strategy is all wrong. Thus far, I have followed the "I will not give you cookies" approach in that I *could not* give you cookies because I had eaten them all myself.
    If I refrain from horking them all myself and pass them out, then I have not only created a cookie deficit for myself but also burned a few calories in the passing out of said cookies.
    I like to say cookies.
  • Love your intro & profile pic. Sending you an invite
  • I borrowed a cup of friends from a neighbor. So there.
  • Hi Defluffin'! I'm new here too! I'll be your friend!
  • Fluff! Friend me if you want friendly, snarky, nice, and free spirited;)
  • o0oJadeo0o
    o0oJadeo0o Posts: 46 Member
    Hi :D Add me too always looking for friends for fun and support :)