30 day shred and no weight loss?

Options
2»

Replies

• Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone you says it's more important on how you feel, and inches lost mean more.

I like this! :happy:
  • InLaLaLand04
    InLaLaLand04 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 28 of 30DS now. I think I've lost about 2lbs. BUT, I gained 4 prior to the loss. My stomach (which still looks about 7mo pregnant) is noticably smaller and the husband keeps telling me I look slimmer. I don't think 30DS is a good lbs lost program. I think it's a wonderful body sculpting program. I have a lot of weight to lose, about 80-90 until I am in the normal range for my height. Once I've dropped more lbs I'll def do this again.
  • FitinHonau
    FitinHonau Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You dont eat enough for 30DS.
    Start eating 1500-1600 daily and dont eat back the exercise cals and youll lose the fat.
    Wait...whats your body fat%?

I do the 30DS but not everyday. Since then, my body looks firm and I look slimmer and no more hanging belly. I haven't lost a pound though.
    Since a month, following the recommendation of Dan, I have started eating 1400 cal a day. Since 3 days, I have increased to 1600 cal a day. I hide my scale away as well as it was driving me crazy! I look at myself in the mirror instead, and I like the transformation. I am not losing weight but I am not gaining either.

If you want to see results, I would advise you to eat more...
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 28 of 30DS now. I think I've lost about 2lbs. BUT, I gained 4 prior to the loss. My stomach (which still looks about 7mo pregnant) is noticably smaller and the husband keeps telling me I look slimmer. I don't think 30DS is a good lbs lost program. I think it's a wonderful body sculpting program. I have a lot of weight to lose, about 80-90 until I am in the normal range for my height. Once I've dropped more lbs I'll def do this again.

I agree. I think it is better for toning the body. What do you plan on doing after the 30ds? I’m half way through the shred but I’m debating if I should do it again next month or try something different...
  • InLaLaLand04
    InLaLaLand04 Posts: 21 Member
    Options

I agree. I think it is better for toning the body. What do you plan on doing after the 30ds? I’m half way through the shred but I’m debating if I should do it again next month or try something different...

I've been adding in a TurboJam workout after I do the 30DS. Today will be my last day of 30DS officially so I'll start the TurboJam advanced schedule(a 1 month schedule) and then in January I'm going to start TurboFire. I may add in a few days of strength training as well. We'll see, lol.