christmas cookies

Options
djames92
djames92 Posts: 990 Member
anyone got any good christmas cookie recipies??? i promised my family id make some and have no idea what to make

Replies

• djames92
    Options
    anyone???
  • roro1925
    roro1925 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Easiest cookies to make is to use any kind of cake batter mix. But instead of following the box just add 2 eggs and 1/2 cup of oil into the mix, mix together well and make small sized balls and place on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. I made red velvet ones for Thanksgiving and they were soooooooo yummy and soft and scrumptious lol. If you make the dough balls small enough u should get about 24 cookies. They get super big and puffy when baked. I baked for 12 minutes and they were still super soft. And make sure u put on a cookie sheet otherwise they'll burn on the bottom lol. I also actually made my own version of a red velvet cookie....put cream cheese frosting in beteeen two cookies OMG so good! Hope this helps!! :)
  • djames92
    Options
    thank you!
  • roro1925
    roro1925 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You're welcome :)
  • Barrett147
    Options
    I add some fruit and almond milk to protein pwd then blend it,
    Also add one banana and coffee with protein pwd and blend it,
    juice beets and add 1 one scoop chocolate protein powder...
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Easiest thing ever. Definitely not the healthiest, but you didn't ask for healthy!

Refrigerated tube of peanut butter cookie dough
    a bag of miniature (not the really tiny ones) Reese cups (unwrap them)

Preheat your oven to whatever it says on the cookie dough. Get out a mini muffin pan. Line the cups with mini liners. Roll cookie dough into about one inch balls. Press the balls into the cups. Make sure to cover all sides of the liner. Stick the Reese cup in the middle. Pop into the oven for 6 minutes. No longer, no less. Eat one immediately. You'll be sold.

Every time I make these, people think I have this magical recipe. Best cookies ever
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    http://allrecipes.com/recipe/best-big-fat-chewy-chocolate-chip-cookie/

Make them with a 1/4 cup measuring cup. HUGE cookies... so effing good!!! (bad for you, over 200 cals per cookie), but GD they are worth it!! Make these every year, they are our "Santa" cookies!
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing as roro, but I use Devil's Food mix and add in mint M&Ms or chopped up Andes mints. These were also a Christmas must-have when I was growing up: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/cherry-bell-cookies/