Finally..my 30 Day Shred results.

Options
I started the 30DS on 9/28/12 and finished on 10/28/12.

Here are my beginning stats: Here are my ending stats:

5'4 5'4
141 lbs 137lbs
Waist: 30" Waist: 28"
Hips: 39" Hips: 36.5"
Thighs: 23" Thighs: 20.5"
Arms: 10.5" Arms: 10"

31.7% body fat 26.6% body fat

I am so much more toned and fit, it is amazing. I recommend this workout to everyone!! My goal weight is 130. I am now starting Ripped in 30, and hoping to lose more weight and keep on toning.

Replies

• Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Wow! Those are excellent results! My measurements right now are exactly the same as your start ones. Same measurements, same height, same weight! I only do the 30 DS on days I don't feel like going to the gym. I haven't done it properly for a month because I thought I wouldn't have the huge results that people seem to have had. I think I might just do it now! Thanks for sharing!
  • anonymousKel
    anonymousKel Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    excellent results xx well done
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Is 30ds all you did? Or did you incorporate other exercises as well?

Oh, and amazing job btw!!!
  • sirgypsy
    sirgypsy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful. Can I ask how you did it? Was it ten days per workout? I am almost at day 10 of the first, but think I may stay on that one a little longer before moving on to the second.
  • Alishamarie48879
    Alishamarie48879 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Some days I also jogged/walked on the tredmill for 30 min. or did another 20 minute exercise dvd. But then a lot of days I just did the shred. If I felt like I needed more exercise (or exercise cals..LOL) I did more. But I made sure I did the shred every day.

I did 10 days of each level. :) Level 2 was the hardest for me, for some reason...maybe all the plank positions.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I've heard level 2 was the toughest, so no breaks then? Just every day for 30 days? Gah!!! I hope I can do it well! I'm afraid I don't have my posture right lots of times.
  • Alishamarie48879
    Alishamarie48879 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I know Jillian says if you need a break, def. take one...I know on Ripped in 30, she says one day off a week. I wanted to see what I could achieve doing every day...there was one day I didn't do it, but other than that it was every day. You can do it!
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    Awesome results congrats! Thanks for this post we seem to have very similar "pre" numbers. I am 4 days in and can barely walk it's great to hear it is worth it in the end you are proof if that! I'm quite frighted about level two :sad:
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I am a huge fan of 30 DS and always recommend it :)
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Nice results! I wish the knee I injured a few months back had held up because I started the Shred awhile back but had to abandon it.
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Well done that's amazing - very inspirational too as I am the same height as you, although starting at a slightly higher weight. I have just completed Level 2 day 3 and it's a killer! Not enjoying it at all but want to stick with it. Your results have spurred me on - thanks so much. And good on you for a fantastic acheivement
  • Neverland21
    Neverland21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your results and for having the stamina to stick with it! It produces great results as long as you also have a healthy diet. Now that you're finished, what's next?
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am so impressed and excited for you! My hubby bought me the Shred video today, Tomorrow I will watch it, and hopefully I am fit enough to start. I wish it was me posting your post, but, alas, I have to do the work. still. You did it! Yay for you!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Great job! I loved 30 DS! Tried and true workout program!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    awesome results. I didn't get huge results but still liked what i got. I also did rin30 after and found it worked better for me.
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Great results!! :D I'm going to start next month and I hope I'll achieve as awesome results as you have!! :D
  • kirstypowley
    kirstypowley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi i thought id share my 30 day shred results. i have not took my after pictures yet but i have my satistics.

i started nov 6th and have finished today after 30 days straight. ten days on each level. i have followed weight watchers as well as adding 1-2 visits to gym or swim a week on average aswell.

before:
    arm - 12inch
    thigh - 24inch
    hips - 42inch
    waist - 35inch

weight - 148lb

after:
    arm - 12inch
    thigh - 23inch
    hips - 37.5inch
    waist - 30inch

weight - 140lb

total loss of 8lb and 10.5 inchs.

i looked at all pictures of results before starting. didnt know if it was too good to be true. but its worked.:-)
  • allisonj87
    allisonj87 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Those are almost my exact starting stats!! I started 30DS last week but only lasted 3 days:( I really need to start back. And congrats, awesome results!!
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I have also started the 30 DS. Well, its actually 60 DS with some BFBM thrown in between. I have finished 3 days of shred, 1 BFBM. I have a workout schedule all planned out in my blog...

So motivating after seeing your results. Keep going. Best Wishes !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!