R u like me or close? Am 32, 5'3", 185 lb

Options

Replies

• mhrodriguez44
    mhrodriguez44 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Nope. I use full words and grammar. :D

If you don't have anything nice to say...
  • I am 40, 5'3" 181 lb. I am just beginning as well, and I would like to get down to 130. It's hard for me to exercise because I am a wheelchair user at the moment, and suffer from a painful connective tissue disorder. I also just had surgery on my knee. BUT I am eating healthier, and watching my calories. I plan to tone my upper body while I recoup from surgery and do cardio with my Wii. Add me if you want. I need all the support and motivation I can get.
  • herbalkitty
    herbalkitty Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 33, 5'4 and 176lbs so similar :smile:
  • dancerom
    dancerom Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    36, 5'3'' 66kg
    and in a hurry ;-)
  • annams76
    annams76 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am 36, 5'2" and 181...pretty close.
  • izzy4evr
    Options
    Kind of! I'm 18, 5'5 or 5'6 and about 180lbs
  • airiesgirl73
    Options
    i am 5'3 and my goal weight is 125, i have 17 more to go, love working out ,and have been doing well, even started to jog until i broke my ankle in feb of this year , so now im slowly getting back into working out, i do pilates and the elyptical which isnt hard on my ankle, i would like to reach my goal weight for my 40th which is in march, :smile:
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 196. I'm definitely bigger, but close-ish :-) I'm just getting into the community part of MFP so I could use any support I can find. I'm down 43 pounds sice April snd I'm working toward losing another 57. My current goal is to lose 7 in December. That way I can say I lost 50 pounds in 2012! I've been on MFP since late August. It sounds like you have a good mix of fun workouts which is great. I'm sure you'll do well!
  • strattcm
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to the site, just joined December 2nd...I'm 5'1 and I currently weigh 168 lbs. I was 182 lbs in April 2012, and have been trying off and on to lose about 50 lbs. I started with these 2 groups to lose weight and develop a healthy lifestyle through a healthy diet and exercise. I was 172 lbs when I joined in October 2012. I am still trying to get it together, and even though I havent lost much weight, I've lost a total of 10 inches overall and have gone down 2 pants sizes. Its a daily struggle, and many times I fail to stay on plan but I refuse to give up. I'm a work in progress...
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I'm 18

5'3

Weight right now varies - 150-160 lbs. :/

Goal weight : 125lbs.

Anyone can add me, leave in the message where u found me though, please.
  • amrose2013
    Options
    Exactly :) - Please add!
  • TinaC24
    TinaC24 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That's really good. I find making smaller monthly goals or even weekly goals work best to getting to your bigger final goal ;)
  • TinaC24
    Options
    Wow you r doing great then super congrats and keep it up ;)
  • TinaC24
    Options
    Any workout is always better than nothing ;) keep up the good work and thanks for the reply ;)
  • TinaC24
    Options
    I would love to have you as a weight loss buddy ;) we can view each others food and push each other to keep going ;)
  • TinaC24
    Options
    I hear it program is hard but really works ;) good luck and I think when am a little more fit I will try that out ;)
  • rockymtnlove
    Options
    yes I am! I 5'4". well technically 5'3.5" but I round up. I was 190 starting and am now 186.
  • TinaC24
    Options
    Nice thanks for those ideas
  • TinaC24
    Options
    Thanks for your reply ;) and yes diet is key!
  • brittney1211
    brittney1211 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love weight loss buddies! Add me. I love to encourage and love encouragement. It does help!