My story with photos

Options

Replies

• coopersmom2006
    Options
    I feel like I should clarify regarding the becoming my Mom statement in my intro. I love her dearly, she's a wonderful lady BUT she has never been a good healthy living role model. She yo-yo dieted my entire childhood and has basically given up on her health these last few years. She's borderline diabetic, has leg/knee issues, has high blood pressure and heart issues. Basically all things from being very overweight. She's totally caught in that habit of snacking when she's bored, happy, upset or walking through the kitchen. It's frustrating to see and even more frustrating to not be able to help her. I didn't want my earlier statement coming across and me being crappy about her. It's just her health that I'm worried about. I closed my eyes that day at the dr's office and say myself in her place years down the road then saw my son worrying about my health like I do hers. It sucked.

Thanks for reading my story and for the support guys! It feels good to have found a community of people who are focused on being at the top of their game.
  • carolanne84
    carolanne84 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    awesome job I just bought the 30 day shred and boy is it kicking my butt on level one but I am sticking with it I am also a shortie so its good to see that you had a great outcome :) with the video and eating right. I can't wait to start seeing my results :)
  • Wenzday7777
    Options
    very cool and you look great!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    well done hun, just the inspiration we all need
  • abbyd37
    abbyd37 Posts: 18
    Options
    Way To Go!:smile:
  • brenbbb
    brenbbb Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow you are such an inspiration, you look amazing and so heathly, congrats on your accomplishments!
  • imworthit
    imworthit Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Thanks for the post. I am also short and I get discouraged really easy. Your story and photos remind me that all the exercise and eating right will pay off and my body can change if I am patient and consistent. Now am I off to do the 30DS I have been putting off all morning!
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the fitness as well as the weight loss! Half-marathon? You are awesome!!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    :) You guys all made me smile on a cranky morning! Thank you for all the kind words.
  • Acliff510
    Acliff510 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great post, BUT I would just be happy to be the 142!! booo hooo. I'll get there soon enough I guess!!
  • NJHannah
    NJHannah Posts: 21
    Options
    Wow! Just wow! Your story is beyond motivating! And you look good too, not to mention impressive running! A true success.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Congrats on the fitness as well as the weight loss! Half-marathon? You are awesome!!

I'm hoping to run it. LOL! We'll see how that goes. ;)
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Bump
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Double post. Sorry
  • binky78
    binky78 Posts: 60
    Options
    you look great! way to go!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Thanks again for all the support guys. I had to come back and read all your nice comments again. Having a tough day and feeling very frustrated.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Bump
  • dreamin2bethin
    dreamin2bethin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Your story is incredible! You look amazing! =)
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    wow amazing job, well done x
  • ukulele2010
    ukulele2010 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow - great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!