Side Dishes - what's your favorite?

Options
13»

Replies

• elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Grilled or roasted asparagus with sea salt is also friggen awesome. Oh hell. I'm so hungry now :)
  • emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Roasted veggies!!! And i like pasta and stuffed potatoes. Oh, stuffed potatoes are heavenly! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Parmesan roasted asparagus or zucchini are great. I like the minute rice single serving cups you can just pop in the microwave, they have brown and brown&wild. Spaghetti squash as a side is great too.
  • jenkinsjerry
    jenkinsjerry Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Steamed Broccoli, without butter. You can eat a ton and it tastes great... Low calorie, high in protein, and packed with essential nutirients. If at home or if you can take it with you, Butter Buds is a great way to add seasoning without sin.
  • deadbambi
    Options
    broccolini sauteed in chopped garlic & grapeseed oil. YUM
  • jaimeteague
    jaimeteague Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Mashed carrot and swede (or just swede) with black pepper and a little light butter!

^^ This is my favourite, so so good!
  • kelmom123
    Options
    Coleslaw with a vinaigrette dressing as opposed to a traditional mayo/creamy type. I buy the bagged coleslaw, and try all kinds of vinaigrettes. Add diced veggies if you want.
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I love (like a ton of other peeps) Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes but when I toss mine with olive oil I like to add a sprinkle or two of chili powder or some Southwest seasoning. It's surprising how much zip just a touch of that adds.

Also roasted yellow squash with zucchini or asparagus.

I could eat a pound of asparagus roasted with garlic. Yum! It's especially good nearly burned to a crisp.:happy:
  • AndreaEllen
    AndreaEllen Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Oven roasted butternut squash, brussel sprouts, and red potatoes with garlic, onions, sea salt and a drizzle of truffle olive oil