Before and "during" pics

Options
I didn't say before and "after" because I still have at least 15 lbs to go, but I am on my way. I have lost 28 lbs so far.

My wife says there is a MAJOR difference. I just see a LITTLE difference.

Wanted to see what MFP viewers would say...
(hope the pics post)

15eajnn.jpg35ankoi.jpg

10qfifr.jpgocv2s.jpg

Replies

• gts175
    gts175 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    First pic was June 2012 and second was December 4, 2012.
  • allgoodthings
    allgoodthings Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look like a younger version of yourself!
  • zweedldee
    Options
    I see a bit of a difference, but not all people carry their weight in their face. You may carry your weight in a different area that your wife is accustomed to seeing and it may have shrank much more than your face did.
  • asnail
    asnail Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I see a difference for sure. You look so much healthier!
  • all4my3boyz
    all4my3boyz Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference, you look younger and happier :)
  • PaulaJean051065
    Options
    Wow, you look terrific. Yes you can see in your face that you have lost weight. Keep up the great work. :smile:
  • gts175
    Options
    It's good that others can see it. I will try to get a full body shot comparison up soon. Should have done that first I guess.
  • cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You shaved off 10 years! Congrats, that's wonderful! :)
  • cbk93
    cbk93 Posts: 35
    Options
    You're doing Awesome!! It's amazing how much younger and vibrant you look now! When I lost weight, like you, I lost a lot in my face. I left my wallet at Wal-Mart and when I went to pick it up, the girl wouldn't give it to me, because I looked nothing like my DL photo!! I ended up having to verify items in my wallet :-)
  • gts175
    Options
    You're doing Awesome!! It's amazing how much younger and vibrant you look now! When I lost weight, like you, I lost a lot in my face. I left my wallet at Wal-Mart and when I went to pick it up, the girl wouldn't give it to me, because I looked nothing like my DL photo!! I ended up having to verify items in my wallet :-)

Thanks. Great story about the wallet! It's good to look younger at my age.
  • gts175
    Options
    You shaved off 10 years! Congrats, that's wonderful! :)

That's so good to hear. Thanks!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    As others have said, you've lost about 10 years! Now, focus on your nose and your jaw line, even if you have to crop your pics down to just those two features. Maybe you'll see what the rest of us are seeing. And haven't you cinched in your belt a little bit? If not, your "hang over" is certainly less than before. It will be gone completely if you keep up all your good efforts. Looking good!
  • gts175
    Options
    As others have said, you've lost about 10 years! Now, focus on your nose and your jaw line, even if you have to crop your pics down to just those two features. Maybe you'll see what the rest of us are seeing. And haven't you cinched in your belt a little bit? If not, your "hang over" is certainly less than before. It will be gone completely if you keep up all your good efforts. Looking good!

Yes, that's helpful. Have dropped a couple pant sizes and belt sizes. Hearing the age difference comments is surprising...and motivating! Thanks! I am motivated to re-focus through the holidays.
  • nklunk
    nklunk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Looking good! keep up the good work!