Replies

• jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Mine is public too
  • Rensco
    Rensco Posts: 36
    Options
    Wow!! I checked it out and thanks for the ideas! You earned a lot of calories from working out and I mean an IMPRESSIVE amount! I'm jealous! :smile: May I ask your secret? I've done the treadmill and lifted weights at home but that earns me a cookie it seems and not much else!
  • chandnikhondji
    chandnikhondji Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Mine's public too though not a good example since i'm just at the start :)
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Mine's public... but I'm not so sure that you should be following my menu, I've been being kinda "bad" lately :blushing:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I checked it out and thanks for the ideas! You earned a lot of calories from working out and I mean an IMPRESSIVE amount! I'm jealous! :smile: May I ask your secret? I've done the treadmill and lifted weights at home but that earns me a cookie it seems and not much else!

Who are you referring to?
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    mine's public.

some days/weeks i'm good, some days/weeks i'm bad but i'm always honest about what i had. and i ALWAYS have one night that we eat out. if you can deal with the sometimes ugly, feel free to check it out. :)
    dawn
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Mine is public, too.

Still struggling to reign that sodium into its limits, though :ohwell:
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    I think mine is only available to friends. Feel free to add me and snoop through mine too or ask questions about it. or anyone else who wants to see. I like seeing what others eat it sure gives me some great ideas that I wouldn't think of. I also struggle with the sodium... never realized how much was in all the processed foods.
  • ACarp24
    ACarp24 Posts: 90
    Options
    Mine is public. I had some delicious whole wheat burritos for dinner last night and had the leftovers today...I love to cook so feel free to browse through mine.
  • kcdrake
    kcdrake Posts: 512
    Options
    Mine is either public or visible to friends - I can't remember. Feel free to check it out. Keep in mind I'm a poor college student living by myself! :) If you have any questions feel free to message me. :)
  • astrosnider
    astrosnider Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. You are welcome to take a look.
  • Sunshinechic
    Sunshinechic Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    How do you make your diary public?
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    MIne is public, but I am not sure if you have to add me as a friend to check it out. I love cooking, have been in the restaurant business most of my life. We have some great low calorie meals at home, even my 21 year old son looks forward to supper and usually doesn't complain about them being too healthy. The only problem with viewing is my diary is that when I enter my items eaten, it doesn't show up as a menu item. For instance tonight we ate shish-ke-bobs on the grill and by looking at it you would think we just grazed on veggies with some beef. Anyone wanting to check it out, go ahead and ask any questions if you'd like. :flowerforyou:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    How do you make your diary public?

Click on the "my home" tab, then click on settings...then go to diary settings.
  • livingnlove
    Options
    Mine's public too! I like checking out other's diarys too so I can get ideas...
  • aareeyesee
    aareeyesee Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Mine is public knock yourself out. Also, Friday is long run day in my running program so if you wanna see some bad kid eating Friday is the day lol
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Feel free :flowerforyou: Ignore yesterday, though! :laugh:
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    MIne is public, but I am not sure if you have to add me as a friend to check it out. I love cooking, have been in the restaurant business most of my life. We have some great low calorie meals at home, even my 21 year old son looks forward to supper and usually doesn't complain about them being too healthy. The only problem with viewing is my diary is that when I enter my items eaten, it doesn't show up as a menu item. For instance tonight we ate shish-ke-bobs on the grill and by looking at it you would think we just grazed on veggies with some beef. Anyone wanting to check it out, go ahead and ask any questions if you'd like. :flowerforyou:
    Yours is not public. You have to be friends to view yours.
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for letting me peak into your diary's, I have gotten so many good idea's. I swear it seems like everyone gets more calories then me, bummer. Got to start working out more but after working 12.5 nights and sleeping all day its hard to fit it in. I did walk the stairs 3 times last night and ran, literally to a code blue, that counts doesn't it.. Anyway, thanks. Down another pound, yippy.
  • melville88
    melville88 Posts: 137
    Options
    mine is public! xxx