Starting a Les Mills Combat 60 day challenge group

Options
This new program was just released to the public today so if you want to try something new and exciting then join my challenge group by posting here. We'll work through this new program together and hopefully shed some weight and inches along the way. If you have no idea what Les Mills Combat entails then message me for a preview video and if it looks like something you want to try then jump on board and join me!

If you've already purchased a copy during the presale then please post here so I can keep track of everyone that will be participating.

Kia Kaha!
Sharon

Replies

• MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Im in i order mines during the pre-sales so just waiting on it to get here!!!!!!!!!!! So excited and ready!!!!!!!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Yay welcome! I can't wait to get mine. What are you doing for workouts until we get started? I'm doing some Turbo Fire, Insanity, and Les Mills Pump workouts in no particular order.
  • MzTate81
    Options
    Im doint Rushfit and Turbo Fire
  • rhall9058
    rhall9058 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    This new program was just released to the public today so if you want to try something new and exciting then join my challenge group by posting here. We'll work through this new program together and hopefully shed some weight and inches along the way. If you have no idea what Les Mills Combat entails then message me for a preview video and if it looks like something you want to try then jump on board and join me!

If you've already purchased a copy during the presale then please post here so I can keep track of everyone that will be participating.

Kia Kaha!
    Sharon

You should have lots of fun with that. Our gym uses Les Mills programs for their group sessions and I've had quite a bit of fun with some of them. Especially the spin programs. Enjoy!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Im doint Rushfit and Turbo Fire

How is Rushfit? I'm thinking about trying TapouT in the future.
  • MzTate81
    Options
    I like it ive also done Tapout XT its a great workout as well. There both intense workout
  • emily_bird
    Options
    This is so awesome ! I was looking for a Les Mills group on here the other day, and there wasn't one ! I haven't done the program, but I want to get it.

It's nice to know that there'll be a group available!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Emily I would welcome you to the group if you're thinking about trying Combat with us. I've gone through the original Les Mills Pump program and it is FANTASTIC if you're looking to start a strength training program. Message me if you need a Coach! I'm gonna friend you any way so you can always find the group when you're ready.
  • dsimmons107
    dsimmons107 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I am trying to decide if I want to do it. I have done P90X, P90X2 and am currently doing Insanity. I would love to know more before I buy it.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I was looking for. I wish I would've known it was coming out and waited. I started Insanity on 12/2. I will go for Combat next.
  • telcochik
    Options
    This is exactly what I was looking for. I wish I would've known it was coming out and waited. I started Insanity on 12/2. I will go for Combat next.

I just finished 2 rounds of Insanity. How are you doing with it so far? The first couple of weeks I thought I was going to die but then all of a sudden things started clicking and it got somewhat easier to get through the workouts. Plus I motivated myself by envisioning me wearing the "I Earned It" tee shirt that comes for free if you send in your before/after pictures once you complete the program. What's motivating you to finish Insanity?

Sharon
  • bethanyfglover
    bethanyfglover Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have combat at my local gym...but it's only 4 days a week. When are you starting this and how many times a week? I was just looking around for a group like this!
  • telcochik
    Options
    I have combat at my local gym...but it's only 4 days a week. When are you starting this and how many times a week? I was just looking around for a group like this!

Hi Bethany!

This is the home based version of Les Mills Combat. Presale orders are starting to ship now so I probably won't start the group until the week of Dec. 17 to ensure people have time to receive them. The program is 6x/week. If you're interested in joining I'd be happy to send you information on buying the kit...or if you prefer to stick with the gym workouts then please join us anyway and tell us how you're doing on the days you take combat classes!

Sharon
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I read "Les Miles" every time I see one of these...

King_Creole_LesMiles.gif
  • telcochik
    Options
    OMG that's hysterical!!!!!!
  • bethanyfglover
    bethanyfglover Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks Sharon! I'll be doing PUMP the days COMBAT isn't on...can't wait!
  • cjsanford63
    cjsanford63 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've ordered the workouts and am just waiting for it to arrive. Gotten off the wagon a bit and hoping this program will help me get back on track : )
  • cjsanford63
    Options
    Very excited, my copy came on Friday. I'm going to start it today : )
  • telcochik
    Options
    Very excited, my copy came on Friday. I'm going to start it today : )

So jealous! Mine hasn't arrived yet.
  • cjsanford63
    Options
    It helps I'm in CA. Done two workouts so far and I'm so SORE. Not complaining though. I like it a lot so far!