Replies

• donkeypoop
    donkeypoop Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WOW~!! U look amazing!!!
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing! Thank you for sharing and being such an inspiration!
  • iam7
    iam7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • kittyhorn
    kittyhorn Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I love your teal sports bra!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look good hunn....Great job
  • RubyRed8067
    Options
    You look great!
    Question for you, I am trying to learn more about clean eating. Can you give an example of what you would eat in a day?

Breakfast: 1/4 c dry measure cream of wheat
    1 cup of berries
    1/2 c. Egg whites with whatever veggies I like (spinach, peppers, onions, tomatoes)

Meal 2: egg whites or 1/2 c of cottage cheese
    2/3 c berries

Lunch: 4 oz chicken breast or other lean meat
    1/2 c of rice or tortilla for a wrap
    All the veggies I want

Meal 4: cottage cheese, tuna or protein shake
    Veggies
    Maybe a table spoon of peanut butter if I'm craving

Supper: 4 oz chicken breast
    1/2 c of rice
    All the veggies I want (my fav is asparagus right now, sprayed with olive oil, a little salt, pepper, garlic and sprinkle of Parmesan cheese... Yum!)

Meal 6 (if hungry): cottage cheese or egg whites
    1TB Peanut Butter
    Veggies

Any protein can be substituted... The cottage cheese I eat is fat free. I try to eat something similar to this every day. I am never hungry! First couple days I was... Because I struggled with eating smaller portions instead of large ones. I eat salad dressing (low fat and on the side), I eat low fat mayo.. Moderately. Maybe a tablespoon with mustard in my tuna. I rarely do protein shakes, just because I find more satisfaction in real food. But I don't have anything against them.

Hope this helps!

^^^^^^^That^^^^^^^^^^ Looks good!
  • tetecia
    tetecia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look amazing for being 9 months post-partum! I'm 47 Months post-partum (LOL) myself. I'm just working on toning right now :D.
    What a great story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!