Where are the MOTHERS who lost weight?

Options

Replies

• kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    2 kids under 2 years apart, breastfed both a year, and was at my goal weight when baby #2 was 18 months old. Kept it off and have only kept getting better for 8 years. My hubby says I look better after kids than I did before!!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Mother of 5 here, 36 pounds lost so far from my last. Lost over a hundred with my first and then gained and lost with my second and then gained and lost over 100 with my twins and lost 50 then gained and lost for 4 yrs to 218 and then I got pregnant with my 5th and have pictures on my profile..I gained to 278 and then had my 10.14 pound baby and got down to 268, join mfp at 264 and have lost to 228 this morning from May, baby was born in March.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Present.
  • LuccyH
    LuccyH Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Mom of two boys. Nearly 6 and 4.
  • PiperMommy11
    Options
    My little girl is 13 months old. I started MFP in April of this year and met my 'original' goal weight of 41.6 lbs lost in November. I dropped the goal weight by 5 lbs and am 4 lbs away... So.. add me if you'd like.. I will be supportive!
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I've been defined as a "mother" in a couple different ways.
  • ToyaDianta
    Options
    I've been defined as a "mother" in a couple different ways.

hehe. love her.
  • traynorj82
    traynorj82 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of a 2 year old. I have lost 65 pounds with another 40 or more to go. Anyone can feel free to add me. I am very supportive.
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 4 15,14,13,11 and have lost 55 lbs in the last 9 monthes. It can be done!
  • crazylovergrl
    crazylovergrl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Right here! Mother of two. :)
  • Amanda82691
    Amanda82691 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Not I, but props and GREAT job to all of you lovely mommys :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,003 Member
    Options
    Momof 7 here I have lost 108 lbs but my last child I gave birth to is now 26 ( my youngest 3 are 12,14 and 16 but they are adopted) so I guess i am not the best example. I did lose my baby weight many years ago but got sick and gained all of it back plus some then in july 2010 joined MFP and decided to get serious. YOU CAN DO IT, just log your calories every day and dont give up
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My youngest is 2 now and this past year I have lost 68 lbs.
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I've lost 66lbs

I have a 1 yr old and a 5 yr old.
  • sarahmaren
    Options
    Mom of 2 - 6 year old girl and 2 year old boy. Have lost almost 80 since February. The greatest thing about this lifestyle change is that is has changed for our whole family. My husband and I are now avid runners and heavy lifters, our daughter goes for short runs with us, we are all much more aware of what we are consuming. It's awesome. Both my husband and I were overweight kids and we are hoping our kids will avoid that as we change the way we live. Best of luck to you with the new baby and your weight loss! You can do this!
  • mrob04
    mrob04 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im a momma to 3 kiddos 8,6 & 2. I have lost weight before only to gain it back. :cry: I lack motivation and energy to workout the way I should. Anyone can add me. I need all the motivation and support I can get.
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    mom of 3 here (7,6,and almost 5yr old). Started to lose and on my way there! You can do it too!!!
  • cbk93
    cbk93 Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4 kiddos! I lost 52 lbs after the birth of my last child :-) One of the hardest things I've done, but it's totally worth it! You're doing the right thing by surrounding yourself by like-minded people!
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I'm momwasix which stands for mother of six ages 15,13,11,10,8,3.Five boys one girl. You can add me.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I'm a mom who lost weight when my "baby" was 8. LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!