June Starters - March 22

Options

Replies

• yellowhouse
    Options
    Here is my check-in for the week...plugging along :-)

SW 265
    LW 216
    CW 214.5
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    That is a great weigh in yellowhouse. You pushed that ticker over 50 too!! :happy:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    I agree with Courtney! It really does mean so much comeing from you guys! We've all worked sooooo hard and it's showing!

I think we ALL need a pat on the back and then a quick work out! :wink:

Yellowhouse!! Congrats on getting that ticker below 50 lbs!! Good job!! :noway: :love:
  • busymom74
    Options
    WOWZA! Schlieffen- Looking GOOOOOD in that bikini!!!

I'm so stoked to try on bikini's now! :laugh: :indifferent: :laugh: Maybe in another month or two... :laugh:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    yellowhouse ~ Congrats on hitting and passing the 50lb mark!! Woo Hoo!!! How exciting!!! I can't wait!! That will mean I will be under 200 and more than half way there!! congratulations! I know you are so excited!!!

About the bikinis.... I am so stoked for you gals!!! I'm no where NEAR thinking about a bikini at this point :laugh: but it's exciting to think about the day I will be...:drinker:
    I am soooooo incredibly proud of our little, awesome group!!
  • busymom74
    Options
    I know some of us a months away from maintenence but for those who are close- Are you still gonna check in with us?? I think I still will. I :heart: JS'ers and I would miss you all too much!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    please hang around when on maintainance!! I'm selfish.... I NEED YOU!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    oH....and by the way...

I weighed in this morning and weighed 201.8.... Do you know what this means?!!! another 1.9lbs and I will be UNDER 200LBS!!!!! I soooo can't wait.... This will be a big deal for me, ya'll.... I am so hoping for next week!!!!!
  • busymom74
    Options
    YAY Kj! I KNOW you can kill that pound before next week!!

I cheated and weighed today too. Down another 1.5 ?? That means I'm 1.7 lbs away from a healthy BMI??? I'm gonna try my hardest to keep this loss and make it more by next Thurs!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    YAY Kj! I KNOW you can kill that pound before next week!!

I cheated and weighed today too. Down another 1.5 ?? That means I'm 1.7 lbs away from a healthy BMI??? I'm gonna try my hardest to keep this loss and make it more by next Thurs!

Girl, you are ROCKIN'!!!!
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Had a great week so far. Been on holiday from work so I got to sleep in yeah!
    Also managed to get the fitness going at last.
    SW - 180
    LW - 145.0
    TW - 143.8

so thats a 1.2lb loss and thats during my tom so hoping that its actually more.:wink:

The photos look amazing such a transformation. Well done everyone.
  • busymom74
    Options
    Yay KAJA!!!

Thanks KJ! It's this Spring like weather! :bigsmile: (And seeing some of our Js ers in bikini's. lol)
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Great loss, Kaja!! Congrats!!!
  • busymom74
    Options
    The Ws has been updated and there's a new challenge! Enjoy!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Anyone heard from linnebooc?
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    I think she has been logging in, but not necessarily on the boards. I was on the home (facebook like thing) the other day and I think it was reporting a loss for her. Maybe try sending??
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    After seeing our JS's in their bikini's I am having to remind myself that my children are totally worth every stretch mark and that excess skin that never quite returned to normal.

I have talked about having my stomach fixed for years ( since I thought the first 2 were the only 2 I would have). My husband said I can go ahead and have it done now. I am a little scared though. I think I better wait until my 1 year old is in school. Its pretty major surgery and I don't think I can run around after them when it is done. Also I would like to prove I can keep the weight off before I spend the money.

My oldest is 17. It has been at least 18 years since I have had a belly to be proud of. I can wait another 3 years right?
  • kandyjo
    Options
    :smile: I hear ya about the stretch marks and saggy skin! But I have two BEAUTIFUL creations that I grew inside of me for almost 9 months and then amazingly brought them into the world... So, I'm ok with it in that perspective... I hope that the kangaroo pouch shrinks more, though, as I lose more weight (please God)!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Guys!!! I have a date tonight with a guy that I met last night through a friend. We hit it off and talked the entire night. I haven't been on a date in say....years! High school dates don't even count :p I'm nervous and hopes it goes as smoothly as last night. Wish me luck and I'll tell you guys about it tomorrow :D
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Good luck courtney, hope it all goes well.
    Can't imagine dating now its been ten plus years since I had a date well with a new guy anyway - boyfriend doesn't count. lol.