Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

190 to 135 with pictures

devonette
devonette Posts: 263 Member
Okay, wasn't sure if I was going to post these or not, but here goes! I weighed 190 punds in September 2011, and managed to lose only 4 pounds by 1/1/12, so I started 2012 at 186 pounds. I lost a few more pounds on my own, but was really struggling until I joined MFP in March 2012, which made it much easier for me to see the whole calories in/calories out and helped me to regulate my intake and exercise. Finally, after much hard work, I made my goal of 135 in mid October 2012! I am currently waiting to talk to my Dr. next week to see if he thinks I should go much lower (I've lost 4 more pounds since then trying to figure out my maintaining calories and exercise). Anyhow, here are some pictures to show the difference it's made:

Left taken December 2011 at 186 pounds, right taken October 2012 at 135 pounds (same pose to show the difference)

Christmas-2011-at-Sears-house-002_SideBySide.jpg

Left taken August 2011 at 190 pounds, right taken October 2012 at 135 pounds (same pose to show the difference)

August-2011-at-UD_SideBySide-1-1.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!