I BURN 1200CAL IN 77MIN ON TREADMILL! ADD ME!

Options

Replies

• cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Only 1200? Rookie.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Only 1200? Rookie.

Yah seriously. She needs to get an ostrich!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    treadmill.png

Not really, but you get the idea.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I'll text you tonight

I'm probably not an appropriate addition to your FL, but I just wanted to let you know DrMerc is a really awesome and supportive friend, and he will really a valuable addition to your cheer squad for your journey. :flowerforyou:

agreed
  • ALEXISGETSRIGHT
    Options
    lol, this number that i posted is not my private number, it is a number assigned through a third party messenger (android app, HEYWIRE) and my name on here is my alias.....please dont be naive, I'M FAR FROM DUMB :)
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    So should I be like...
    tumblr_meheediAHw1rejsa3o1_250_zpsf4b188cd.gif
  • ALEXISGETSRIGHT
    Options
    yes, i posted pictures on my page, add me & check them out
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Probably already been covered, but I hate it when people are right beside me and are yelling at me. You get that, don't you? Because you're not dumb enough to post your private # on these boards.

You'll have to excuse me, sometime my sarcasm gets out and I'm not fast enough to catch it before it says something nasty. Probably because I've got my treadmill inclined at a 90 degree angle and I'm trying not to fall off.
  • ALEXISGETSRIGHT
    Options
    oh no hun, your doing the right thing because at least your doing something. when i learned about this trick, i thought i was doing something wrong, when in actuality NO ONE EVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS! I dont take great info & keep it to myself; I want to share it with everyone who will listen.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    lol, this number that i posted is not my private number, it is a number assigned through a third party messenger (android app, HEYWIRE) and my name on here is my alias.....please dont be naive, I'M FAR FROM DUMB :)

I don't think anyone called you dumb.. I might have seen the word crazy thrown around tho. Jus sayin'
  • ALEXISGETSRIGHT
    Options
    So should I be like...
    tumblr_meheediAHw1rejsa3o1_250_zpsf4b188cd.gif

oh no hun, your doing the right thing because at least your doing something. when i learned about this trick, i thought i was doing something wrong, when in actuality NO ONE EVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS! I dont take great info & keep it to myself; I want to share it with everyone who will listen.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I use an inverted treadmill. The most difficult incline of all.
    2000 calories an hour.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    BUT IF UR NOT DOING 90 DEGREES UR NOT DOING IT WRITE
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I'll text you tonight

I'm probably not an appropriate addition to your FL, but I just wanted to let you know DrMerc is a really awesome and supportive friend, and he will really a valuable addition to your cheer squad for your journey. :flowerforyou:

She is in the Top 5 of the smart ones on here. Listen to her she knows!! drmerc would love to help you.

I concur. DrMerc is totally awesome and will completely walk hand in hand with you on your journey to a lifestyle change.
  • ALEXISGETSRIGHT
    Options
    I completely agree. It's all about the incline!!! I'm up to 8.5 and climbing!!! :bigsmile:

great job! you have to start slow. i recommend increasing 1.0 every other day or more if you can until ur at the max. :)
  • ALEXISGETSRIGHT
    Options
    I'll text you tonight

She is in the Top 5 of the smart ones on here. Listen to her she knows!! drmerc would love to help you.

I concur. DrMerc is totally awesome and will completely walk hand in hand with you on your journey to a lifestyle change.

Ok i will send a friend request. Thank you!
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    as long as you don't increase it that high and then hang onto that treadmill for dear life! i see people at the gym do that, and they're defeating the purpose. :(

^^ AGREE!!
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    yes, i posted pictures on my page, add me & check them out
    I SEE THEM GREAT JOB WHICH R THE BEFORE AND WHICH R AFTER LEFT WRITE OR WRITE LEFT
  • fit30s
    fit30s Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Why does this EXACT SAME POST appear under multiple forum topics? UNRELATED topics?
  • ALEXISGETSRIGHT
    Options
    BUT IF UR NOT DOING 90 DEGREES UR NOT DOING IT WRITE

*RIGHT. How so? I started my weight loss journey 09/09/2012 at 262lbs....today i am 218.4lbs. Has anyone ever scientifically proven that it isnt the "right" way? because it looks like it is working to me.