I BURN 1200CAL IN 77MIN ON TREADMILL! ADD ME!

Options

Replies

• MrsCCWoods
    MrsCCWoods Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Yall killing me with these comments lmao
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    Increase any intensity on any exercise and you'll burn more calories. This isn't new information. Thanks for sharing though. Try TABATA PROTOCOL.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mclu2n0IQq1r1mtsdo1_500.gif

oh and

2581326-indiana_jones___in_before_the_lock.gif
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    as long as you don't increase it that high and then hang onto that treadmill for dear life! i see people at the gym do that, and they're defeating the purpose. :(
    It drives me crazy when I see people at the gym do that. They think just because they are going 3.5-4.0 mph and have the incline to the sky they are burning the calories right off. Holding on completely defeats the purpose of all of that. If you hiking or walking high incline you have nothing to hold on to then, so don't hold on to the treadmill!
    As i said previously, my posts are people who are interested, not haters. So move ur hate elsewhere, smh
    DO U DO THAT AND HANG ON TO THE TREADMILL WHILE YOU WALK?

I LIKE TO DO THAT WHATS THE PROBLEM?
  • ALEXISGETSRIGHT
    Options
    I dont understand, what is 90 degrees on a treadmill? lol

It's a hyperbole. A 90 degree angle would mean that the treadmill is perpendicular to the floor or in other words standing straight up like a pole in the ground.

wow. Solid 1st post!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_tlMVpGATCS3WdwAKuVvylPZq362QsHI67UWjmEjp3SHWSFyR

Oh ok -_- well im not a sarcastic type of person. I keep it real at all times & I dont beat around the bush. Whatever I have to say, I say it. smh, wow haters go eat a french fry or something
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    If you add my page, you will see. I am 23, 218 lbs, and I keep my heart rate between 150-175 by doing 15.0inc at 3.2 on an average day, when i feel my heart rate rising & i need to cool down, I stay at 15.0 and decrease my mph to 2.5 on average and only stay here no more then 1 min.

I'll would almost buy that. Totally believable. I burn about 1100 an hour running if I keep my heart rate around 160 and I weigh 210. The only issue I have is the 15.0 mph speed. There's no way you can run at that speed for more than 15 - 30 seconds. I run about 6.7 - 7 mph for an hour and it's a lot of work. Of course I'm running outside on the road.

Make sure you're not holding on to the handrails or your cheating yourself.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    If you add my page, you will see. I am 23, 218 lbs, and I keep my heart rate between 150-175 by doing 15.0inc at 3.2 on an average day, when i feel my heart rate rising & i need to cool down, I stay at 15.0 and decrease my mph to 2.5 on average and only stay here no more then 1 min.

I'll would almost buy that. Totally believable. I burn about 1100 an hour running if I keep my heart rate around 160 and I weigh 210. The only issue I have is the 15.0 mph speed. There's no way you can run at that speed for more than 15 - 30 seconds. I run about 6.7 - 7 mph for an hour and it's a lot of work. Of course I'm running outside on the road.

QUIT THE HATING ABOUT THE HANGING ON GO EAT A FRENCH FRY
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm really not sure what is making me laugh more on this thread, the *serious* responses to OP or OP's reactions to these *serious* tidbits.

Keep 'em coming, I've got a bowl of popcorn and a beer and all night to kill...
  • ALEXISGETSRIGHT
    Options
    as long as you don't increase it that high and then hang onto that treadmill for dear life! i see people at the gym do that, and they're defeating the purpose. :(
    It drives me crazy when I see people at the gym do that. They think just because they are going 3.5-4.0 mph and have the incline to the sky they are burning the calories right off. Holding on completely defeats the purpose of all of that. If you hiking or walking high incline you have nothing to hold on to then, so don't hold on to the treadmill!
    As i said previously, my posts are people who are interested, not haters. So move ur hate elsewhere, smh

yes, i do hang on lol. thats the only part i dont like, but hey almost 50 lbs in 2 months is pretty good, so i purchased some good work out gloves and i hang in there, taking breaks no more then a min to give my hands and legs some rest, but if YOU DONT WORK OUT AND GO HARD, THEN U CANT EXPECT TO HAVE GOOD, QUICK, AND EFFICIENT RESULTS. ;) gotta do what it takes.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options

yes, i do hang on lol. thats the only part i dont like, but hey almost 50 lbs in 2 months is pretty good, so i purchased some good work out gloves and i hang in there, taking breaks no more then a min to give my hands and legs some rest, but if YOU DONT WORK OUT AND GO HARD, THEN U CANT EXPECT TO HAVE GOOD, QUICK, AND EFFICIENT RESULTS. ;) gotta do what it takes.
    YEAH THATZ RIGHT SIZTER DONT LISSEN TO THE HATERZ U KEEP HANGING ON WHILE U WALK SIZTER
  • ALEXISGETSRIGHT
    Options

lol no not running at 15.0mph, i cant even do 5.0 for 2 minutes. im talking about the incline at 15.0 and speed about 3.0-3.5

21341_472403066138446_265492782_n.jpg
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH WILL BE SURE TO USE THE INCLINE I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT. WHY DIDNT ANYONE EVER TELL ME I WASTED ALL THIS TIME!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSTZrX9Ye6lgFXKyYdNg7HaRMF8TkwvTYhpQufS0sQVYhpEKrT
  • ALEXISGETSRIGHT
    Options

YEAH THATZ RIGHT SIZTER DONT LISSEN TO THE HATERZ U KEEP HANGING ON WHILE U WALK SIZTER

thanks hun. ;)
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options

lol no not running at 15.0mph, i cant even do 5.0 for 2 minutes. im talking about the incline at 15.0 and speed about 3.0-3.5

21341_472403066138446_265492782_n.jpg
    R U AT THE GYM NOW TAKING THOZ PIX? WOW THATZ GREAT
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    No you don't
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options

QUIT THE HATING ABOUT THE HANGING ON GO EAT A FRENCH FRY

Not sure what the French fry had to do with anything? Your mental sharpness went dull on that one. I appreciate sarcasm more than the average person but that was pretty dull-witted. I can't tell if you're talking to me or the OP. Be snarky and sarcastic all you want but don't be cruel to people.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m3641xU6Ks1r0davho1_500.gif
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    reverse-1329760487_slinky_on_a_treadmill.gif
  • SanDiegoCasey
    SanDiegoCasey Posts: 130 Member
    Options

I dont understand, what is 90 degrees on a treadmill? lol