little NSV for me

Options
I'm so excited over such a little thing but. When it has been a mini goal for a long time it just felt so wonderful.

Today I was able to sit comfortably with both knees pulled up to my chest and my arms wrapped around my knees. I know it's nothing much, but it's such a feminine thing and I've been wanting to be able to do that for so long.

so yeah. yay me *LOL*

Replies

• loulabelle73
    loulabelle73 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Its the little things that mean the most... congrats!!
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    It is the little things that make our hearts soar! Good for you :happy:
  • zewolf77
    zewolf77 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Awesome! little goal by little goal... here's to the new you!
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling you're talking about! Not with that exact thing, but with other little obstacles I've conquered. One of mine was being able to fold my arms under my boobs and my stomach not pushing my arms out. Congrats!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I think it's the little things like this that are the biggest 'signs' to us that our bodies are changing for the better. I was super excited when I could bend over to tie my shoes without huffing and puffing. Nothing mind-blowing, but it meant something to me.

Congrats!!
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!:drinker:
  • Tokkols
    Options
    good for you!
    :smile:
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Fantastic and yes it is the little improvements and excitements that add up to a big thing.
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely awesome, congratulations.
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options

I agree with this. I'm finding that when the scale moves, I'm not that excited about it anymore, but the small NSV's. :) Way to go!
  • rizzaG
    rizzaG Posts: 110
    Options
    Good for you! It will only motivate you to keep going and it's just the beginning of a better you.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options

I second that! I can totally relate cause the other day I was able to do the same thing. It truly is the little things that mean the most. Congrats on your NSV, keep up the great job!
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!