Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2!!
  • iFreebaseBacon
    iFreebaseBacon Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have a beautiful 2 year old daughter. She is the reason I began this weight-loss journey. I hope to pass on healthy habits to her so she does not struggle with her weight. She is my reason for wanting to be a better person. :) At the end of my pregnancy (the picture on the left side of my current pic) I weighed almost 300lbs. I now weigh 225. I've lost about 66lbs since September 2010 when she was born.
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    After I had my first son when I was 16, I was 235. I walked 6mi a day and went on a vegan 1,300 cal diet, and in 6wks I was down to 200. Then I yo-yo'ed for years. I finally got up to 285 when I was 19 and dieted and walked the same as I had before, got down to 202. Then it started creeping back AGAIN when I turned 22 after having my 3rd child and got up to 271. I am down to 260 now. I gain WAY too easily! lol. But it can be lost as well. Just a pain in the ole *kitten* :P
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I had my daughter close to three months ago, and have 4lbs to go until my pre-pregnancy weight (the last 10 lbs were the hardest), but then I want to lose another 15-20 lbs from that weight. Before I became pregnant I had success on here and had lost 35lbs. Congrats on your baby!!
  • juli_jones
    juli_jones Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Mom of two 5 & 7 down 46 lbs in 8 months
  • Momto32010
    Momto32010 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Another mom here...3 kids ages 8, 4, and 2. After I had my first I lost all the weight and then some on the south beach diet. Never lost all the baby weight from number 2 before I got pregnant with number 3. I just turned thirty nine and I'm committed to getting my body fit again. My goal is to seriously rock a swim suit this summer!
  • sds76
    sds76 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    mom of 5 here ages almost 2, 4, 9, almost 11 and 14. I am still nursing the youngest(though not often as I'm trying to wean her). I wish I could say it was baby weight but I have been obese my entire adult life and gained very little weight with each pregnancy(under 10 lbs). My weight was caused mainly by my steady diet of 6-8 sodas a day and living a very sedentery lifestyle with unmedicated hypothyroidism.

I started this new life in June as well as getting my thyroid under control and I have lost 65lbs to date.

Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • jadeaudrey
    jadeaudrey Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have had 3 kidlets. 10, 4, 2. The last two was c sections due to be massive!! 11 pounders! I've lost a lot but still have more to go.
  • Lissa_M
    Lissa_M Posts: 131
    Options
    Mother to 1 boy (4 years old) and I've lost 113 lbs in the last year.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!